|Date Posted||April 26, 2021|
Microsoft Solution Architect for 365 CRM Power Platform - Remote Available! Don't miss out on this great opportunity!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Stephen Niedringhaus
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
A bit about us:
* Must Live/Work in The United States of America and Be Authorized to Work in The United States of America *
** Only local candidates will be considered **
*** REMOTE IS AVAILABLE ***
New Year! New Opportunities! Don't miss out on this one!!!
FYI - The Healthcare industry is doing a major transformation and we are at the forefront of it!
We are looking for a Microsoft Solutions Architect with extensive Dynamics CRM experience to join our growing family. The right candidate will be a Microsoft ecosystem / Power Platform enthusiast who is in constant pursuit of a business environment that far surpasses expectations. You will be working with the PowerOps team to deliver on all aspects of business process needs. You will own internal customer-facing services related to D365 CRM, Business Central, and the greater Microsoft Power Platform ecosystem. In partnership with other departments, you’ll help plan and implement various PowerOps initiatives to deliver innovation to our internal users on a continuous basis.
We have built a platform that offers medical management services and robust healthcare options while reducing costs through technological and product innovations. We are leading the healthcare industry in new care options, cutting edge technology, and robust administration tools. We launched the business in 2015 and since then we’ve grown from a group of 10 people with a vision to bring technology solutions to the healthcare industry to more than 120 employees working together to manage and foster our explosive growth. If you're the best at what you do, enjoy a fast-paced culture, want to work with positive people who love what they do, and our mission resonates with you, you’ll fit right in at our company!
Why join us?
This is an amazing opportunity to join a growing team at a fast-paced, mission-driven startup. You will be an integral part of the team with a high level of responsibility and room for growth.
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package (we will take care of you!)
- Ability to work from home 2 to 3 days a week (fully remote until Covid gets under control)
- You'll be a core member of our team as we grow the company
- Unlimited vacation
- People driven culture
You will be:
- Be an excellent partner, interfacing with business stakeholders in Sales, Customer Experience and other operational departments
- Successfully prioritize and relentlessly drive business initiatives, increase operational throughput by proactively eliciting feedback, seeking and identifying inefficient processes that could benefit from automation
- Be responsible for resolving issues in a timely manner and providing excellent customer service
- Be proactive in communicating pertinent and meaningful status updates
- Lead by example, building trust with admins and engineers by being hands-on with developing and deploying solutions for [managed] CRM and Power Platform for B2C and B2B/Enterprise workflows
- Leading a small/mid-sized PowerOps team in an Agile Scrum/Kanban methodology, running sprint planning and backlog grooming sessions, assessing risks in the current schedule, clearing blocks, and help adjust the roadmap
Required Skills and Background:
- D365 CRM configurations, customizations, portals, plug-ins and integrations
- 2+ years leading/managing a team in an Agile Scrum environment
- Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Sales Functional Consultant Associate or Power Platform Functional Consultant Associate
- Preferred: Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Developer Associate
- Great project management and time tracking skills
- Calm under pressure
- Extreme empathy: operational teams are not only customers but also allies in building the company. They depend on the PowerOps team to help deliver solutions and streamline inefficient processes
- Ability to engage with employees across the company, someone who will take the initiative to maintain interpersonal connections with the broader organization
- Strategic thinking beyond maintenance
- Strong organizational and time management
- Personal passion for technology - stay up to date with the latest and greatest, and when new technology offers an opportunity for the team, be able to pitch it in with enthusiasm
Very Strong Pluses:
- Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 + Power Platform Solution Architect Expert
- Microsoft Business Applications MVP
- Digital Health and HIPAA compliance experience
- Experience with tying into workflows with D365 Business Central
- Git workflow experience
- Scrum Master certification
- CI/CD pipelines for CRM
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.