|Date Posted||June 5, 2021|
Our client is looking for a CRM Architect to manage configuration changes and enhancements, and lead data analysis/Power BI user dashboard implementation.
Duration: 6 month contract (likely extension)
Salary: $60-$90 per hour
Location: Remote (Jan 2022 will be on site if extended) – St. Louis, MO
Responsibilities of the MS Dynamics/CRM Architect:
- Create and manage MS Dynamics CRM solutions, configurations, and create workflows
- Work collaboratively to design, document, configure, and implement business rules, workflows, custom actions, and business process flows within CRM
- Document and manage future requirements, translate business requirements into functional specifications
- Leverage Power BI/data analytics to enable business areas to efficiently visualize large amounts of data
Requirements of the MS Dynamics/CRM Architect:
- Bachelor's degree in a related discipline
- At least 5 years of experience supporting and/or implementing Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- At least 3 years of experience creating data models and visualizations using Power BI
- Experience providing strategic consulting to management regarding optimal use of CRM
- Strong time management, organizational and follow-up skill
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively in both an oral and written form
- Self-motivated; ability to work with minimal supervision
Job ID: 352136
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic consulting and talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Our purpose is to positively impact the lives of our employees, clients, consultants, and the communities in which we operate. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in talent solutions, life sciences consulting, Agile consulting, cloud services, risk management, business optimization, and managed services enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA, and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence and deep networks, as well as national reach.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!