|Date Posted||April 15, 2021|
MS Dynamics CRM Consultant - Temp. Remote - $105K
Our MS partner client out of the East Coast is looking for a MS Dynamics CRM Consultant. This position is a great opportunity for someone with less experience in MS Dynamics CRM but who is looking to work in the partner space. The ideal individual will be a cross between a project manager and a business analyst to help deliver Dynamics CRM as the solution to business problems. Training will be provided to new consultants entering the position. This position is temporarily remote and will eventually work out of their headquarters in the DMV area.
- Become the subject matter expert on this product (Dynamics 365/CE)
- Manage customizations and implementations on client projects.
- Collaborate with team members, such as developers/engineers to write out product and training material.
- Help perform deployments and troubleshooting of products and systems.
- Reinforce by helping with outstanding tasks in training and project demonstrations.
- 2+ years of experience with project management and software development (required)
- Experience with MS Dynamics CRM (preferred)
- Partner experience (preferred)
- Excellent communication and written skills
Salary + Benefits
- $105K + bonus
- Full benefits
If you are a fit or know of someone who may be a good fit for this position, contact me at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or (347) 501-6122!
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics CRM jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics CRM candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs that are available I can be contacted on 1-347-501-6122 or at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!