|Date Posted||April 17, 2021|
Our direct client is looking for a MS Dynamics CRM, MS Portals Developer for a Long term contract position in Trenton, NJ.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Microsoft Power Apps Portals Developer with proven experience
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills; technical, design and implementation skills; ability to incorporate functional, user-friendly applications
- Microsoft CRM Application Certification a plus
- Experience in Designing, Developing Microsoft SharePoint Forms, Libraries and Working experience in SharePoint Designer.
- Hands-on experience as solutions architect using Microsoft Power Platform technologies such as Dynamics 365, PowerApps (Canvas Apps, Model driven Apps) and Power Automate
- Experience in building the visualizations and Dashboards using Power BI.
- Experience in design and developing business processes and integrations between Microsoft Dynamics CRM applications and other applications
- Experience with Azure Services and Devops.
- Proficient in PowerApps, Power Automate, CDS, Visual Studio, PowerBI, O365 & D365 Administration, SQL Server Data Tools, and Azure Dev Ops, Azure Development Tools, Logic Apps, and ESB/ETL Technology (KingswaySoft)
- Proficient in Power Portals and hands on experience with Liquid scripting.
- Strong experience in Microsoft Portals administration, implementation, customizations, development and usage
- Ability to design and develop data visualizations using Power Bi and moderate DAX query.
- Expert with web programming tools such as Microsoft Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code, XRMtoolbox.
- Experience in using source code control like DevOps, TFS
- Ability to work outside of the normal business hours
- Ability to prioritize workload, must be highly organized, detail-oriented, handle various tasks simultaneously and work independently within limited time constraints with little or no supervision
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing; proficient in grammar, spelling and editing; and foster communications with business professionals and EDA staff
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality and deal effectively and diplomatically with business professionals and EDA staff
- Demonstrates respectful behavior and promotes teamwork and communication to encourage an interactive, cooperative, collaborative and customer focused work environment among division, EDA staff and external customers
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and the ability to learn new software packages
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online Development Process with M365 - Required
- Microsoft Portals Development - Required
- Experience with Liquid Template Language, custom logic calculations, liquid loops and liquid filters. - Required
- Hands on experience with building Web pages, web forms, entity forms in Power Portals. - Required
- Experience in creating custom page templates and web templates.- Required
- Experience in managing the Portal users using the OOB Web roles, Web Page Access Control Rules, Website Access permissions and Content Access Level - Required
- Experience in Custom Code implementations in generating the PDF or communication with third party systems from Portals. - Required
- Strong Experience in managing & promoting the Portal configuration changes across the environments. - Required
- Microsoft CRM Application Certification - Plus to have
- Working experience in SharePoint Designer - Plus to have
- Experience in building the visualizations and Dashboards using Power BI. - Required
- Developing business processes and integrations between Microsoft Dynamics CRM applications and other applications - Required
- Strong in Microsoft Portals administration, implementation, customizations, development and usage - Required
- Ability to work outside of the normal business hours - Required
Question 1: In what City and State do you currently live?
Question 2: Interviews will be Web Cam. Are you fine with it?
Question 3: Is the candidate able to work remotely AND will be able to work 100% on site when covid restrictions are eased?
Question 4: Please list the projects where Candidate worked on Power Portals (from the resume). What was candidate's role in implementing/working with Power Portals?
Location: Trenton, NJ
Type: Long Term Contract