|Published||January 20, 2022|
The Bountiful Company, a Nestlé Health Science Company, is a pure play branded leader in global nutrition, living at the intersection of science and nature. As a manufacturer, marketer and seller of vitamins, minerals, herbal and other specialty supplements, and active nutrition products, we are focused on enhancing the health and wellness of people’s lives. The Bountiful Company’s portfolio of trusted brands includes Nature's Bounty, Solgar, Osteo Bi-Flex, Puritan’s Pride, Sundown and Ester-C.
Inclusion and Diversity in the workplace matters at The Bountiful Company. This includes being focused on retaining and recruiting a diverse workforce and building a culture of inclusivity. Our goal is to create a place where people feel respected, valued and able to bring their authentic selves to work each day.
Did we mention that we also offer excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture? If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Bountiful Company is committed to supporting wellness in all forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
As a critical member of the Information Technology team, the Product Manager, Salesforce & Consumer Engagement Applications collaborates with IT resources to select the appropriate technical solution through a comprehensive assessment (app., integration and data) of both technical and business needs. Possessing a high degree of business and technical acumen, assesses current business capabilities and recommends appropriate solution.
- Collaborate with Puritan's Pride, a direct to consumer brand, business leadership to create solutions for the business using SalesForce marketing and service cloud and other tools in the portfolio to expand consumer engagement and consumer service.
- This role will specifically focus on evolving the technology roadmap for the consumer engagement/marketing technologies and will work with various business/brand teams to further the use of SalesForce marketing cloud and additional SalesForce and consumer marketing tools for brands and direct to consumer sales channels.
- Stays up to date on the SalesForce technology stack and in close collaboration with the business; leads the exploration (proof of concept) and introduction of new capabilities to the consumer marketing stacks.
- Sets and documents work standards, naming conventions and operating procedures for SalesForce.
- Ensures work products and processes comply with data privacy regulations like CCPA and GDPR where applicable.
- Collaborates with the business in defining user stores and acceptance criteria for the development of new capabilities in SalesForce, and defines these in ServiceNow.
- Participates in Sprint Planning and Sprint Execution, works with the scrum lead to ensure that the right business and IT resources are engaged for the sprint, starting from the design, development, testing (unit, SIT, and regression), deployment and hyper care ( KT to IT Op).
- Engages the SalesForce support/dev team in the delivery of new solutions and bug fixes using the agile delivery model.
- Ensures that the SalesForce support/dev team delivers work that meets the acceptance criteria as outlined in the user stories.
- Works with the application teams where needed to deliver new solutions to support the technology stack.
- Works closely with the analytics team as to further evolve the reporting capabilities.
- Contribute to IT resource approval, prioritization and resource planning efforts for enhancements.