|Location||Basking Ridge, NJ|
|Date Posted||November 13, 2021|
Note: This is 100% Remote. The candidate can work from any location in the US.
- The MS Dynamics CRM Developer will be responsible for participating at an intermediate level in all phases of the development and maintenance life cycle for Dynamics CRM at ALLDATA. The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience with Dynamics CRM entities, MS Dynamics administration, workflows, configuration (including UI / form development – web unified client interface), security, reporting/dashboards, migration, custom development (including Unified Service Desk), Omnichannel, web resources, data integrations, and CRM solution file management. The candidate must have the ability to manage/prioritize multiple demands from a large user base across multiple departments. The candidate should have deep knowledge of Dynamics 365 CRM in all functional and technical areas.
- Participating in design and architecture sessions with key business users, gathering and documenting business processes and requirements for the system
- Architecting the CRM system, related customizations and reports to model the business organizational process • Advising business users on best practices for CRM, development or integration processes
- Balance business users requests and requirements with technical constraints
- Building and configuring CRM forms, views, dashboards, workflows and Dynamics Portals
- Developing SSRS reports using MS SQL and FetchXML
- Experience with D365 CDS PowerApps model, automating business processes with MS Flow
- Working with internal support members to resolve technical issues with servers, ETL packages, SQL, SSRS and other related technologies to the internal CRM system
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science or equivalent experience required
- Strong written communications especially related to articulating technical specifications
- 6-8 years of recent experience with MS Dynamics 365 CE/CRM XRM projects
- Experience with CRM API, REST/ODATA and SOAP endpoints
CRM,MS Dynamics ,Remote ,.Net,C#,MS SQL,d365,Work from home