|Published||November 22, 2021|
|Location||Newtown Square, PA|
The Salesforce Administrator Lead will provide hands-on support to handle changes through Salesforce Declarative features for multi-million dollar strategic CRM initiatives. This person will have a record of success in completing administrative tasks on time and documenting the effort in improving processes and adoption. The ideal candidate will have experience supporting the Health Cloud Salesforce CRM system. Interpret Business Requirements and Functional Specifications in the delivery of software solutions meeting or exceeding client expectations. Configure, test, and implement thoughtful and cost-effective solutions and applications in support of business needs. Interface with various departments in the organization including Enterprise Architecture, Infrastructure, Application development and Business teams.
- Experience in Healthcare Payer /Provider - preferred.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years experience as a Salesforce Administrator in an enterprise environment.
- 5+ years experience in the administration and maintenance of Salesforce systems.
- 8+ years of overall experience in IT industry.
- Salesforce Admin certification required, strong preference for Advanced Admin certification
- Ability to work effectively with end-users, project teams, management, and vendors with minimal supervision.
- Experience in Agile development methodology including product backlog, sprint backlog, user stories, continuous integration, Test Driven Development and in Agile tools.