|Date Posted||April 27, 2021|
Location: Providence, RI
Description: Our client is currently seeking a REMOTE Salesforce Administrator/Developer
On behalf of our client in Providence, RI The Judge Group is seeking a Salesforce Administrator / Developer. In this role you will be responsible for providing mainly Salesforce Administration duties along with some development. In this role you will be responsible for working on Sales, Service and Marketing cloud modules interacting with the business and working both collaboratively and independently on legacy and new projects. 5+ years of Salesforce Experience preferably in an administrative and development role. Strong Communication skills and the ability to work with the business.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 3-5 years’ experience working with large scale ERP systems and CRM applications, with direct experience using Salesforce.
- Experience supporting recruitment, admissions, and enrollment areas in a higher education institution preferred.
- Ability to understand large scale systems within the landscape and/or constraints of a multi-constituent environment and appreciate that such complexities may require alternative approaches to system implementations.
- Experience with relational database management systems required along with strong SQL programming skills preferred.
- Salesforce-related APEX coding, or Java equivalent preferred.
- Administrator and Advanced Administrator Salesforce Certifications Salesforce Certification preferred.
- Knowledge and work experience with application integrations preferred.
- Experience working with large data sets and complex security requirements.
- Strong analysis skills required.
- Ability to work effectively with people with differing levels of technical knowledge.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- A working knowledge of mainstream desktop software.
- Familiarity with the full software development life cycle.
- Display a high level of conscientiousness and follow-through.
- Ability and desire for independent learning.
- Demonstrate a willingness and ability to support a diverse and inclusive environment.
- Due to the nature of this position all candidates must be US CITIZENS
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]