|Location||NYC or Remote in US, United States of America|
|Date Posted||October 15, 2021|
The traditional college model of learning hasn’t fundamentally changed in centuries. We’ve seen technology touch every aspect of our lives and yet today’s students are still handed static textbooks and passively listen to professors who lecture as they did in the middle ages.
101edu is transforming higher education with our active learning platform for STEM courses. We’re a VC backed team of engineers, educators, and innovators who are redefining the way students learn and interact with their subject-matter. We focus on elegant, discipline-specific interactive assessment tools that triumph over generic multiple choice and antiquated online homework. Our first product for chemistry, Chem101, has been quickly adopted at over 500 higher ed institutions and we’re just getting started. Check out some of our innovative work here: www.101edu.co.
We're seeking an individual who will love owning our Salesforce and related tech stack in support of marketing and sales operations, insights, and strategies. Do you relish the challenge of building reports, dashboards, campaigns and automations in light of multiple integrations (we’ve got Pardot, outreach.io, zendesk, calendly and more) and complex data configurations? Does problem-solving and optimizing sound like your ideal verbs during the work day? If yes, you’re the Ops Rock Star we’re looking to bring on board to build and scale our data-driven growth.
Join us in the heart of NYC (or remotely from anywhere) and help us change the college STEM learning experience forever!
- Build dashboards and reports in Salesforce and Excel to track, manage, and provide insights on KPIs
- Develop models and analysis to support our decision making and strategy
- Help maintain accurate and complete CRM database across a tech stack that includes Outreach.io, Pardot, Salesforce
- Research, build, and manage integrations between Salesforce and other systems including Zendesk, Calendly, Zoom, External Databases, Appcues etc.
- Manage Database automations across objects using validation rules, process builders and flows
- Optimize salesforce UI to minimize data entry
- Perform mass updates of records in Salesforce/Pardot, including record and field creation
- Train sales team to utilize systems that increase sales efficiency, including CRM and additional sales operations tools
- Ensure the sales and marketing teams have the tools to: 1. identify targets and track deals, 2. forecast accurately 3. present campaign and sales performance efficiently to stakeholders.
- Deep Salesforce.com and marketing automation (Pardot) expertise as Administrator, Reporting Analyst, or Power User
- Knowledge of enterprise SaaS sales tools (eg Outreach, Calendly)
- Experience in Sales, Sales Operations, Business Insights & Analytics
- Solid analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills working with sales and marketing teams.
- Manages time effectively and adapts quickly to changing prioritiesPlease apply here or send us an email with your resume and other information about your experience in similar roles.
101edu is committed to being a safe place to work and grow for all human beings. We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.