|Location||St. Louis, MO|
|Date Posted||June 3, 2021|
Sales CRM Administrator
Are you looking to build your career in an exciting industry and a growing world-class organization? Come see why so many of our team members recommend us to their friends!
Who are we?
Rentokil is a family of companies in North America. We pride ourselves on being a trusted partner to many of the world's leading brands across industries as diverse as manufacturing, distribution, retail, food service, and hospitality. We are extremely proud of our legacy of excellence and constantly work to enhance the value and impact of our services.
What do our Sales CRM Administrators do?
The Sales CRM Administrator is responsible for managing the CRM system on a day-to-day basis. The CRM Administrator will also be accountable for managing the data flow and process to and from various integrated systems as well as supporting IT in future integrations including, Operating Systems, Services and Finance Systems of Record. The CRM Administrator is responsible for the quality of the data within the CRM and training users on the correct processes to follow in order to maintain data quality. The ideal candidate will be a highly process-driven individual with a high attention to detail and strong analytical skills. This individual will work closely with sales operations, marketing, field sales, national accounts sales and service, and others.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Central point of contact for marketing, field sales and national accounts sales and service
- Manage data flow, data clean-up and quality assurance
- Create and maintain CRM process documentation
- Ongoing CRM education for users
- Reporting and dashboard creation
- Partner with Marketing on campaign execution, process and reporting
- Set-up of new products, services and LOBs
- Activate new users and deactivate users as necessary
- Increase user adoption
- Troubleshoot issues in a timely manner
- Maintain approved levels of storage
- Coordinate with sales and marketing leadership to execute lead generation process
- Act as Subject Matter Expert (SME) between sales, marketing and development teams
- Participate in projects that support sales processes and revenue generation activities.
- Collaborate with IT to deploy and maintain appropriate tools to support lead generation and conversion.
What do you need?
- High school diploma or GED
- Bachelor's degree in IT, Sales or related field - required
- 1-2 years of Salesforce.com Admin experience - required
- Exceptional process management skills.
- Strong knowledge of sales workflows.
- Exceptional lead generation experience.
- Ability to work within a matrixed organization.
- Solid communication skills.
- Advanced experience with salesforce.com is a must and experience with marketing automation and lead management tools is a plus.
- Must pass pre-employment background screen and drug test
- Must possess a valid driver's license and pass motor vehicle record search
Why Choose Rentokil?
A career with Rentokil is exactly that - a professional trajectory filled with opportunity. We pride ourselves on being a world class team that rewards high performance. We offer competitive pay on a bi-weekly pay schedule and many of our roles offer incentives based on performance and providing exceptional customer experience.
Below you'll find information about some of what Rentokil North America has to offer. All Full-Time Colleagues qualify for the following and Part-Time Colleagues qualify for most benefits when they meet certain criteria.
- Professional and Personal Growth:
- Robust Paid Training & Professional Development Path
- Opportunity to grow - We love to promote from within!
- Fantastic Tuition Reimbursement benefits & Scholarship Programs (for FT Colleagues)
- Excellent Health benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Access to Flexible Spending Accounts for Healthcare or Dependent Care Expenses
- Outstanding Company-Paid Short Term Disability
- Access to Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Wellness Reimbursement Program
- Employee Assistance Program that offers services such as free counseling services, will preparation, discounts to health clubs, and other benefits
- Company-paid sick time
- Savings & Retirement:
- 401(k) retirement plan with highly-competitive company-matching contributions
- Holiday Savings Club option with company-matching funds
- Employee Discounts (includes many offerings, including cellular/mobile service, health clubs, and more)
- Work-Life Balance:
- Vacation Days & sick days
- Company-Paid Holidays & Floating Holidays
We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference where our customers live and work. Is that you?
Rentokil North America is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to equality in every aspect of employment. As we expand, we are focused on building a foundation of diverse talent and equality in all areas of our workforce. All qualified applicants receive equal consideration, regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin, veteran status, or disability.
Link to Federal employment poster:
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision