|Location||500 Boylston St, Ste 620, Boston, MA|
|Date Posted||April 28, 2021|
We’re looking for a driven, collaborative, and analytical Sales & Marketing Automation Specialist with a passion for problem-solving, collaboration and continuous improvement to help us take our business operations team to the next level. As a Sales & Marketing Automation Specialist, you will take on challenges that make an impact on our business and customers by partnering with Sales and Marketing teams to identify issues, improve data, design efficient tools, workflows, and processes to optimize and scale strategic initiatives. Our ideal candidate is someone with innate curiosity who can jump in to help build dashboards and workflows, dig into analytics, and is comfortable collaborating with stakeholders across the organization to drive decisions and see problems as opportunities and develop interesting solutions to support business goals.
What You’ll Do:
- Partner with Sales, Marketing, and other business units to analyze, support, design, and troubleshoot multiple simultaneous initiatives
- Translate data into actionable insights that support business decisions and facilitate day-to-day operations
- Partner with management to develop and execute data-driven segmentation and strategies
- Design solutions that optimize workflows, provide actionable data, and improve efficiency
- Manage sales and marketing data; manage data quality in partnership with teams through validation, automation, and data enrichment
- Build and manage centralized reports and dashboards to align teams around KPIs and accelerate revenue
- Analyze sales efforts, strategies, transactions, and opportunities and provide insight and suggestions to support and improve outcomes
Qualifications & Requirements:
- BA/ BS in business or related field
- 2+ years professional experience in an operations, strategy, or analyst role supporting customer facing teams required (preferably in Sales, Marketing, or Business Operations)
- Experience working with CRM (Salesforce, Dynamics 365, etc.) or marketing automation (Marketo, Pardot, Hubspot, etc.), or similar tools required
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills required
- Prior experience analyzing complex situations to generate actionable insights and solve business needs
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills across groups and levels within the organization; an active listener
- Strong organizational, time management skills, and attention to detail required
- Desire to learn new technologies and be challenged by new initiatives
- Willing to commute to corporate office in Boston, MA required (currently closed but will work in-office 3-4 days when reopened)
Why join us? We at Vista Higher Learning are proud to say that we’re not just another publisher. We’re the leading specialized language publisher for U.S. and Canadian higher education and secondary school markets whose first-hand knowledge of languages and diverse cultures sets us apart from other publishers. We’re passionate about developing educational materials that incorporate authenticity and culture. We bring a fresh new approach to teaching languages by integrating technology, design, content, and pedagogy to make learning easier, more practical, and more rewarding. With current programs in Spanish, French, Italian, German, and English, Vista Higher Learning is committed to helping people communicate across languages and cultures.
Vista Higher Learning is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, physical or mental disability, and/or protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
APPLY ONLINE at https://vistahigherlearning.applytojob.com/apply/hjQJDJeHup/Sales-Marketing-Automation-Specialist?source=CRMJobBoard