|Location||Oakland Park, FL|
|Date Posted||April 28, 2021|
Kforce has a client seeking a Salesforce Admin in Sunrise, FL (Florida).
- Provide day-to-day end-user support and develop training materials, including videos to educate end-users on best practices to enhance and increase their knowledge of the Salesforce application
- Manage Salesforce user accounts, profiles, permissions, configurations, page layouts, reports, dashboards, etc.
- Manage operational requests such as creating workflow rules, validation, new fields, advanced formulas, custom objects, etc.
- Follow good development practices by testing changes thoroughly within the Salesforce sandbox before deploying to production
- Troubleshoot end-user issues
- Maintain proper documentation of processes, policies, configurations and any changes that are made to the system
- Evaluate information gathered from multiple sources and resolve end-user requests
- Analyze business requirements, procedures and problems to provide solutions, and implement operational improvements, enhancements, and system customizations that meet the requirements of the business
- Oversee the planning, implementation, and tracking of specific short-term projects
- Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project
- Monitor the progress of the project and adjust as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project
- Establish a communication schedule to update stakeholders including appropriate staff in the organization on the progress of the project