|Date Posted||June 2, 2021|
Kforce has a client that is seeking a Salesforce Administrator in Tampa, FL.
The SalesForce Administrator will work as part of the team dedicated to the daily administration and support of SalesForce and FinancialForce platform solutions. The SalesForce Administrator is an essential member of the team providing service and resolving computer-based and/or phone requests for assistance regarding operations of and within SalesForce and FinancialForce platforms.
- Daily administration and support of Salesforce database including but not limited to managing multiple user setup, profiles and roles, customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts and validations
- Working with management, strategic planning & analysis staff and end-users to create and manage complex workflow rules, data validation, automation, and triggers
- Develop and create customized reports and dashboards
- Create and document application requirements by working together with those involved in the development of program enhancements and changes including program staff, programmers, strategic planning and analysis staff and/or outside consultants as needed
- Manage the software testing process, which includes devising test plans, creating test cases, establishing protocols and appropriate testing environments and coordinating actual software testing
- Keeping abreast of new Salesforce features and functionality and providing recommendations for process improvements
- Actively complete training specific to role as program expert
- Train new and existing users on how to use database applications
- Keep application users informed about system functionality and enhancements
- Conduct regular releases of new features and changes via change sets and development environments
- Manage all internal documentation relating to programs