|Location||Redwood City, CA|
|Date Posted||August 27, 2021|
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Notice regarding COVID-19 Vaccination for positions located in Newark, California
At Lucid (the “Company”), we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus, and the increased transmissibility with recent variants, all Lucid Employees whose employment is based in Newark, current and future, must be fully vaccinated and provide proof thereof as a condition of continued or future employment with the Company.
Accommodations due to medical or religious exemptions will be considered.
We are looking for an exceptionally well-rounded candidate for our Global Retail Operations team who
will be a dedicated hands-on Salesforce Administrator responsible for managing and optimizing our Salesforce
system and the needs of our Stakeholders. This role is ideal for someone with a solid understanding of the
SFDC platform and who has experience in making an impact in companies with hypergrowth.
- Create Salesforce Technology and integration approaches to solving complex business problems
- Follow and understand Salesforce’s latest product and technical capabilities resulting from product releases, events and User Communities
- Create and maintain custom objects, object relationships, standard, and custom fields with the Salesforce Platform
- Manage dashboards, reports, forms, templates, page layouts, workflows, and approval
- Maintain data quality and data cleanup in CRM system through data quality rules to remove duplicate data and cleanse inaccurate data including the movement of relevant Data to Tableau
- Able to standardize data entries, scheduled data analysis, scheduled reports, bulk data loads, and validation rules
- Produce quality deliverables that will scale as our system and data footprint is growing super-fast
- Design, build and enhance integrations using middleware or REST APIs with various systems, including Infotainment Cloud and ERP systems, and ensure data integrity.
- Work with end-users to provide best practices and tips on Salesforce usage including training, documentation, and support as necessary.
- Never be complacent of how much you know, constantly improve your skills and training using Trailhead and other knowledge-sharing services
- Be Innovative and be a team player who will look to explore best practices and approaches from cross-functional teams
- B.S. Computer Science, Software or Other Engineering, MIS and 6 years of relevant work experience with at least 5 years in Salesforce administration
- Ability to think strategically and to advise us on opportunities to transform our organization based on cloud computing innovations.
- Knowledge of Enterprise application development and administration including Integration principles and tools
- Enterprise Data Management tools and methods
- API and Event centric design patterns with Principles of sound information security
- Web based and mobile application development and architecture
- Database fundamentals
- Lifelong learner, inquisitive, practical, and passionate about technology and sharing knowledge.
- Experience working as an administrator, salesforce solution engineer, IT consultant, or in a customer-facing role that provided differentiated software technology solutions. We are open to a variety of backgrounds.
- Hands-on Salesforce Administrator for a start-up
- Start-up experience wearing multiple hats
- Technical Salesforce & other professional Certifications are beneficial
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.