|Date Posted||April 22, 2021|
Headquartered in Norwalk, CT, our client originates and services small-ticket equipment leases and loans, ranging from $15,000 to $300,000 in value. A broker-centric private lender, the company handles A - C credit qualities and finances transactions for numerous asset categories including construction, transportation, vocational, manufacturing, and material handling equipment.
• Responsible for administration of Salesforce CRM functionality for prospecting and onboarding
new brokers. Includes user administration, field logic, form customization, reporting, etc.
• Administer large Salesforce-based data store for new business origination system encompassing
financing application, asset valuation, credit underwriting, and documentation.
• Implement incremental improvements and rationalization of Salesforce data model for new
business origination system.
• Fix complex data issues and conflicts that arise with day-to-day processing in new business
• Support Marketing team with added functionality in new broker CRM as well as support for
• Ability to 'wear multiple hats', assisting with system administration, desktop support,
automation, and other systems support tasks as needed.
Salesforce Administrator with some development experience.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent training and work experience
• Three or more years of Salesforce administration experience
• Experience with VisualForce and Apex development in Salesforce.
• Salesforce certification is a plus.
• Web development experience is a plus
• Financial services industry experience is a plus