|Location||Newtown Square, PA|
|Date Posted||August 28, 2021|
Provide hands-on support to handle changes through Salesforce Declarative features for multi-million dollar strategic CRM initiatives.
Your career starts now. We’re looking for the next generation of health care leaders.
At AmeriHealth Caritas, we’re passionate about helping people get care, stay well and build healthy communities. As one of the nation's leaders in health care solutions, we offer our associates the opportunity to impact the lives of millions of people through our national footprint of products, services and award-winning programs. AmeriHealth Caritas is seeking talented, passionate individuals to join our team. Together we can build healthier communities. If you want to make a difference, we’d like to hear from you.
Headquartered in Philadelphia, AmeriHealth Caritas is a mission-driven organization with more than 30 years of experience. We deliver comprehensive, outcomes-driven care to those who need it most. We offer integrated managed care products, pharmaceutical benefit management and specialty pharmacy services, behavioral health services, and other administrative services. Discover more about us at www.amerihealthcaritas.com.
The Salesforce Administrator Lead will provide hands-on support to handle changes through Salesforce Declarative features for multi-million dollar strategic CRM initiatives. This person will have a record of success in completing administrative tasks on time and documenting the effort in improving processes and adoption. The ideal candidate will have experience supporting the Health Cloud Salesforce CRM system. Interpret Business Requirements and Functional Specifications in the delivery of software solutions meeting or exceeding client expectations. Configure, test, and implement thoughtful and cost-effective solutions and applications in support of AmeriHealth Caritas business needs. Interface with various departments in the organization including Enterprise Architecture, Infrastructure, Application development and Business teams.
- Maintain Users (Create/Modify/Disable Users /Reset Passwords/ Unlocking User Accounts)
- Fix SSO, two-factor authentication, and certificate problems.
- Help user develop/ fine tune reports and dashboards.
- Expand or refine sharing rules and access privileges so records can be properly viewed and manipulated covering access management, permission sets and role assignments.
- Perform data clean and Import data using Data Loader, ongoing data analysis, record de-duplication, run backups and other data related tasks.
- Identify and evaluate new features and functionality related to the Winter, Spring, and Summer release management schedule provided by Salesforce.
- Evaluate and implement third party solutions and app exchange packages based on project need or business request.
- Design and implement custom objects and advanced functionality through declarative platform tools (Process Builder, Visual Workflow, Lightning App Builder, etc.)
- Refresh Sandbox Orgs.
- Assist with QA/Production Deployments.
- Create/Troubleshoot email campaigns, workflows, approval cycles, or auto-responders that generate excessive bounced mails.(Marketing Cloud).
- Support implementation of Salesforce (Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Community Cloud, etc.) applications integrating with on-prem and external vendor solutions.
- Provide 7x24 Support activities for Production environments including administration, production incident resolution.
- Work collaboratively with architecture team to ensure alignment of the solution with enterprise architecture direction.
- Administer Salesforce org that support multiple business capabilities - prioritization and conflicting requirements management, multiple release calendar.
- Develop in agile development methodology including user stories, continuous integration and test-driven development.
- Carries out systematic problem identification, analysis, and resolution.
- Analyzes and reduces complex problems into simple, manageable components.
- Translate Business Requirements and/or Functional Specifications into technical solutions.
- Develops technical design specifications.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- At least Three (3) to five (5) years’ experience as a Salesforce Administrator in an enterprise environment.
- At least Three (3) to five (5) years’ experience in the administration and maintenance of Salesforce systems.
- At least eight (8)+ years of overall experience in IT industry.
- Excellent technical and troubleshooting skills required.
- Salesforce Admin certification required, strong preference for Advanced Admin certification
- Accommodate work schedule and works extra hours to meet crucial project deadlines as required.
- Demonstrated effective written and verbal communication skills required.
- Ability to work effectively with end-users, project teams, management, and vendors with minimal supervision.
- Experience in Agile development methodology including product backlog, sprint backlog, user stories, continuous integration, Test Driven Development and in Agile tools.
- Experience in Healthcare Payer /Provider - preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.