|Published||January 25, 2023|
|Location||Simi Valley, CA|
The Senior Salesforce Administrator will lead AeroVironment to successfully implement then steadily assist AeroVironment in its usage and enhancement of Salesforce including Sales, Service, Field Service, and CPQ, through their thorough knowledge of the Salesforce platform. This position will define scalable best practice solutions and will manage the day-to-day usage of our Salesforce tool.
We are looking for someone who has a deep knowledge of the Salesforce platform who can understand or current setup and our business objectives, to quickly identify areas of improvement.
The Senior Salesforce Administrator should be comfortable with change management and governance, as well as communicating, prioritizing, and managing all aspects of a Salesforce project. The ideal candidate will be happy liaising with stakeholders at all levels, with the ability to translate technical information into common terms, clearly explaining design options and their potential impact.
* Executes Salesforce configuration changes, including (but not limited to): Workflow, Process Builder, Flow, assignment rules, approval processes, fields, page layouts, record types, dynamic layouts, apps, actions, custom settings, mobile administration, dashboards and reports
* Possesses working knowledge of Salesforce's Configure, Price, Quote tool with demonstrated success in implementing CPQ
* Identifies and gathers requirements, translating into best practice, scalable solutions with a focus on exceptional user experience
* Identifies unused or underutilized platform features
* Creates a platform roadmap and defines priorities, liaising with stakeholders
* Owns the communication of any platform changes to end users and stakeholders
* Administers data management to improve Salesforce data quality, implementing rules and automation as needed
* Proactively maintains the system including Security Reviews, Release Updates, Health Check, and Optimizer
* Administers and proactively address user support tickets
* Manages integrated applications and third-party suppliers including, but not limited to Oracle ERP, Docusign, Visual Compliance
* Performs Salesforce CRM Cloud release testing and communication to other functional teams on impact to integrations.
* Manages the approved Customer Master Data across Salesforce and derivative systems, and its evolution.
* Other duties as assigned
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills & Experience):
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or relevant field is required or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
* 5 - 8 years Salesforce Administration with Sales Cloud, Service, Field Service, and CPQ
* Working experience in managing and working with system implementer and developing/reviewing statement of works and managing implementation deliverables
* Certified Salesforce Administrator
* Master Data and Data governance experience
* Global administration experience (GDPR data and regulations)
Other Qualifications & Desired Competencies:
* Additional Salesforce certifications (e.g. Advanced Administrator, Platform App Builder)
* Understanding of basic triggers/code knowledge
* Demonstrates continued personal/professional development
* Active in the Salesforce community
* Able complete tasks in resourceful, timely, and effective ways. Suggests process improvements
* Able to work on assignments requiring considerable judgment and initiative. Understands implications of work and makes recommendations for solutions
* Demonstrates effective problem-solving, multi-tasking, analytical, interpersonal and communication skills. Consistently demonstrates teamwork, collaboration and puts the success of the team above one's own interests
* Displays strong initiative and drive to accomplish goals and meet company objectives; delivers message to Garcia daily ("A Message to Garcia," Elbert Hubbard's essay on initiative, first publication 1899)
* Strong communications skills, including easily making oral presentations, written language, and direct verbal communications.
* Able to excel in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, where small teams share a broad variety of duties
* Takes ownership and responsibility for current and past work products
* Is committed to learning from mistakes and driven to improve and enhance performance of oneself, others, and the company
* Demonstrates an in-depth understanding of sales principles and customer services practices, as well as relevant Sales reporting
* Ability to work in an office (Constant)
* Required to sit and stand for long periods; talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer and telephone keyboard (Constant)
This position requires access to information that is subject to compliance with the International Traffic Arms Regulations ("ITAR") and/or the Export Administration Regulations ("EAR"). In order to comply with the requirements of the ITAR and/or the EAR, applicants will be asked to provide specific documentation to verify U.S. person status under the ITAR and the EAR. A "U.S. person" according to their definition is a U.S. citizen, U.S. lawful permanent resident (green card holder), or protected individual such as a refugee, or asylee. See 22 CFR § 120.15. Some positions will require current U.S. Citizenship due to contract requirements.
Benefits: AV offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental vision, 401K with company matching, a 9/80 work schedule and a paid holiday shutdown. For more information about our company benefit offerings please visit: www.avinc.com/myavbenefits.
We also encourage you to review our company website at www.avinc.com to learn more about us.
Principals only need apply. NO agencies please.
Who We Are
Based in California, AeroVironment (AVAV) is a global leader in unmanned aircraft systems (UAS) and tactical missile systems. Founded in 1971 by celebrated physicist and engineer, Dr. Paul MacCready, we've been at the leading edge of technical innovation for more than 45 years. Be a part of the team that developed the world's most widely used military drones and created the first submarine-launched reconnaissance drone, and has seven innovative vehicles that are part of the Smithsonian Institution's permanent collection in Washington, DC.
Join us today in developing the next generation of small UAS and tactical missile systems that will deliver more actionable intelligence to our customers so they can proceed with certainty - and succeed.
What We Do
Building on a history of technological innovation, AeroVironment designs, develops, produces, and supports an advanced portfolio of unmanned aircraft systems (UAS) and tactical missile systems. Agencies of the U.S. Department of Defense and allied military services use the company's hand-launched UAS to provide situational awareness to tactical operating units through real-time, airborne reconnaissance, surveillance, and target acquisition.
AeroVironment Incorporated is an equal opportunity employer, M/F/D/V and works in compliance with both federal and state laws. We are committed to the concept regarding Equal Employment opportunity. Qualified candidates will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, medical condition nor disability, genetics, veteran and all others that may apply.
U.S. Citizenship required