|Published||May 13, 2022|
Salesforce Application developer
Location: Hartford, CT
Duration: 06+ years
**EST Candidates highly preferred**
· The State of Connecticut, Paid Family and Medical Leave Insurance Authority (the “Authority"), is looking for an experienced Salesforce Developer.
· The Salesforce Developer works in partnership with the IT Director, IT Solution Architect and IT Solution Manager and is responsible for building and configuring complex Salesforce applications to meet business process and application requirements.
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES
· Design, develop, document, test, and debug new and existing applications, perform defect
corrections (analysis, design, code)
· Experience managing configurations, workflows
· Experience with Agile development methodology
· Experience with Lightning Web Components, Flows, and Apex experience in Service and Experience Clouds
· Experience with Salesforce API integration for applications residing on various platforms
· Diagnoses platform problems and develops and coordinates resolutions.
· Conducts system performance testing and tuning.
· Reviews and troubleshoots vendor partner work.
· 5+ years’ experience with information technology software development
· 2+ years’ experience with development on the Salesforce.com platform using Visualforce, Lightning
· Web Components, Apex, Aura, Flow, Salesforce APIs, SOQL, and SOSL.
· Experience in Continuous integration and Continuous deployment.
· Experience in source control management using GIT such as Bitbucket.
· Experience with the agile software development.
· Experience with Salesforce Service Cloud.
· Certified Salesforce.com Developer a plus
OTHER KEY SKILLS:
· Interpersonal skills, with a demonstrated ability to work cooperatively with teams to
deliver excellent results and maintain a collegial work environment.
· Verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to be engaged and present on-camera using virtual face-to-face technologies (MS Teams)
· Project and time management skills, including a high level of organization, attention to detail, and follow-through, while balancing and prioritizing multiple activities and responsibilities.
· Works independently to analyze issues and resolve problems
· Willingness to learn new technologies
· Demonstrated experience engaging in creative problem solving and taking initiative, while utilizing a solutions-oriented approach and exhibiting flexibility and good judgement in a complex organizational ecosystem.