|Location||Parsippany-Troy Hills, NJ|
|Date Posted||April 21, 2021|
Contract to Hire
Dexter Technologies Inc. is a leading provider of Staffing and Recruiting Services with over 20 years’ experience.
We are actively seeking qualified candidates for the following position for our client, which is a leading national company:
Position: Salesforce Architect
Salary: $150-160k + Bonus +Excellent Benefits
Remote working during Covid
The Solution Architect - Salesforce is responsible for the overall design and implementation of Salesforce-based solutions and mapping business requirements to systems/technical requirements. In addition, this individual has the technical skills and experience needed to develop cost-effective, timely solutions that meet functional and performance requirements while focusing on component reuse. The ideal candidate has demonstrated the ability to adapt to technology shifts over time. These skills include the ability to define, influence, and communicate technical direction, to make decisions, to be driven and work autonomously in order to ensure the successful implementation of solutions. Leading, mentoring, assigning tasks and assisting individual contributors is also a requirement for this position. This individual must work collaboratively with other team members across technical disciplines.
● Hands on architect with ability to provide design as well as configure code for POC. If needed, help development team coding guidance.
● Establishing/Practicing best practices for implementing Salesforce components/modules and lead/mentor developers to follow established best practices as well as executing the company’s implementation methodology.
● Understand and transform business requirements into scalable/manageable solution architecture and design specifications.
● Develop strong business relationships with business areas responsible
● Partner with other functions across IT (Scrum Master, BA, EA, Security, Operations) to ensure collaboration, consistency, quality, and timeliness of solutions
● Participate in the delivery of custom solutions that follow enterprise standard Agile process.
● Ensure self and development team adheres to enterprise sign and development patterns and standards of SalesForce.
● Maintain and enhance integration solutions, including off-hours support of business-critical business solutions.
● Ensure proper response and resolution to issues and errors.
● Provide mentoring on advanced development concepts and technical capabilities to developers.
● Develop and maintain a model of Enterprise Development solutions and patterns
● Create prototypes and authoring detailed interaction specifications.
● Work closely with other Solution Architects to ensure consistency and quality of solutions and knowledge sharing. Continuous improvement and exploration of industry standards and
● Expert knowledge in Salesforce platform, including Sales Cloud/Service Cloud /Force.com and at least 1 additional clou d (Marketing/Community/CPQ/CLM etc)
● Deep understanding of AppExchange products/packages.
● Must have strong technology passion and willingness to learn new salesforce features (IoT/Wave/Einstein/etc.) and come up with technology thought leadership in this space.
● Execute solution design activities such as application architecture, API interactions, application security, data modeling/mapping, page layout design and rule logic definitions.
● Managing Salesforce testing and validation efforts to ensure that the Salesforce configuration and development meets the business requirements and solution design.
● Expert knowledge in Event Driven and Microservices Architecture. Knowledge on system / API integration and basic authentication methods (Keywords: SOAP, REST, Salesforce API, OAUTH, SSO).
● Proficient knowledge of object-oriented programming principles.
● Expert knowledge of performance profiling and optimization skills.
● Strong knowledge of Azure ad GCP Cloud offerings.
● Working knowledge of DevOps toolset and Test driven development and behavior driven development practices
● Contribute to the strategic vision, technical approach, and roadmap for Salesforce.
● Advanced knowledge of industry best practices in the various aspects of IT, technology trends, enterprise operations knowledge and the ability to develop solutions to implement key business strategies.
● Advanced knowledge of SDLC, code management concepts and platforms.
● Intermediate understanding of network and data center architecture, as well as application development methodologies.