|Date Posted||August 4, 2021|
Donan is a problem-solving playground where innovation and a "make people first" culture collide to make a business family.
Donan has the position for you! We are looking for a full-time IT Salesforce Architect in our corporate office located in Louisville, KY.
Donan is a leader in the forensic investigation industry. We are looking for someone who will embody our values and Lead with Integrity, Respect and Care for All, be an Innovator in their field, be Driven to Achieve, and value Working Together.
The Salesforce Architect role will involve close interaction with other members of the Development Team, Product Owners, Business Leaders and SMEs. The Salesforce Architect will have the opportunity to work with Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Service Cloud, Field Service Lightning, Financial Force, Lightning Communities, Continuous Integration Tools, Azure, and other tools and services deemed necessary on a project by project basis. The ideal candidate for this role will possess a passion for technology and a desire to solve business challenges.
The ideal candidate will have development experience utilizing Apex, Visualforce Pages, LWC, should understand the fundamentals of the Salesforce platform, and have a solid understanding for API integrations. Expert in modern development patterns and application architecture for Salesforce. It will also be an expectation for the Architect to be familiar with application architecture patterns for .net and best practices in Azure.
Benefits and Perks :
- Remote Work within Assigned Region
- Compensatory Paid Time
- 401(k) Matching
- Profit Sharing Bonus (10% of Annual Salary)
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance Coverage
- HSA and HRA (Employer contributions)
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Company paid short-term and long-term disability
- All Equipment Provided (company vehicle, laptop, etc.)
- License and Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Solid understanding of Agile, Scrum, and DevOps.
- Ability to clearly communicate with Stakeholders, Business Leaders, Business Analysts, Product Owners, and Subject Matter Experts (SME).
- Ability to quickly adopt new technologies.
- Experience in Salesforce Development including Custom Objects, Large Data Volumes, Performance Tuning, Apex, Triggers, Web Services, Visualforce, LWC, SFDX, ANT, Scratch Orgs and Migration Tools.
- Experience working within a software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Experience with SQL, API, Web Services (REST and/or SOAP).
- An understanding of Object-Oriented design methodologies.
- An understanding of dependency injection or similar development patterns.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic team-oriented environment.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Preferred Education and Certifications
- Salesforce Administrator (ADM 201)
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator (ADM 211)
- Platform Developer I (PDI)
- Platform Developer II (PDII)
- Salesforce Application Architect
- Salesforce System Architect
- Salesforce Technical Architect
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related field is required.
To learn more about us visit donan.com .
Donan is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are an E-Verify participating employer.