|Published||January 21, 2022|
We are looking for sharp candidates for a DIRECT HIRE Salesforce Architect position, 100% remote, for a GREAT client of ours. W2 or GC only as client cannot sponsor at this time.
The Salesforce Architect provides leadership in full systems, cross-functional lifecycle management projects to develop and enhance new and existing applications to improve and expand client's technological capabilities. The architect provides architectural guidance and ensures delivery is on time and within budget, as well as directs component and data architecture design, technology planning, and testing for Applications Development (AD) initiatives to meet business requirements and ensure compliance. This position develops and leads AD project activities and integrations. The Salesforce Architect guides teams to ensure effective communication and achievement of objectives, researches and supports the integration of emerging technologies, and provides knowledge and support for applications' development, integration, and maintenance. The architect may lead junior team members with project related activities and tasks, guide and influences department and project teams, and facilitate collaboration with stakeholders.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Create & deliver Sales, Service, and Marketing automation solutions on the Salesforce platform using Configuration, Flows, Apex, Lightning, etc.
- Develop data integration, migration, and deployment strategies.
- Work with a team of in-house and external contractors to implement strategic enhancements to applications and interfaces across systems and be part of implementation of COTS (Commercially available off the Shelf) products.
- Guide full lifecycle of software development environment.
- Be hands-on and develop Proof of Concepts.
- Ensure proper testing and performance requirements are monitored closely by working with the development teams.
- Provides overall technical expertise for the Salesforce Platform.
- Drives technical (HL and LL) solution design, development, and support of Salesforce related projects from inception through production support.
- Leads technical requirements gathering and design workshops for complex projects.
- Provide mentorship to up-level the engineering organization.
- Partner with department stakeholders to understand needs, provide meaningful solutions and build strong relationships.
- Leads Architecture reviews and technical assessment of in-house built and vendor solutions.
- Create design documentation and best-practice methodologies.
- Communicates complex technical solutions using simplified translation with non-technical business and IT stakeholders to ensure that the system accurately meets the defined expectations.
- 10+ years of experience in full lifecycle Software Development.
- 5+ years of experience in Salesforce Platform including Sales, Service and preferably Marketing Cloud.
- Experience integrating Salesforce solutions using middleware technologies.
- Familiarity developing API's using C#, JAVA, node.js, Python.
- Familiarity working with public cloud providers such as AWS, Azure.
- Strong experience in relational database systems and principles of data modeling.
- Salesforce Certifications in System and Application Architect, as well as Experience Cloud, preferred.
- Strong DevOps mindset and a history of automating deployments using tools like Copado and other deployment methods like change sets, ANT, App Exchange, managed packages.
- Expert level understanding of GIT and branching strategies to accommodate simultaneous development of features among multiple teams.
- Experience setting up an effective release management process/model adhering to best practices and identifying/mitigating risks during any production deployment activity.
- Prior experience working with Cloud based identity providers such as Okta, Auth 0, Ping Security etc. and creating SSO configurations.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Computer Information Systems, Engineering, Mathematics or Information Technology; advanced degrees or thesis preferred.