|December 9, 2023
|New York, NY
Optima Global Solutions Inc.is a valuable IT Services and Solution provider that customers, employees, and stakeholders feel proud to be associated with. Optima's Intelligent Automation Solutions leverage robotic process automation, intelligent data capture, and business process management best practices to streamline operations. Our IT Services practice provides organizations with highly personalized, comprehensive, U.S. based recruiting services supported by our internal onsite team of subject matter experts.
Currently, we are hiring for the following position;
Work in a collaborative environment with a diverse employee community that prides itself on a genuine commitment to a work-life balance (3+ weeks of vacation days and hybrid remote/in-person schedules for most roles!). Client base includes a large array of prestigious law firms, corporations, and government agencies.
- Architect solutions in an integrated Salesforce environment.
- Design and implement new features using the Salesforce ecosystem.
- Coordinate with internal and external teams on cross-platform feature development
- Collaborate with Product Owners/Business Stakeholders/Business Analyst in understanding business requirements.
- Troubleshoot and resolve Salesforce and integration-related production defects.
- Establish and enforce coding standards and design patterns.
- Lead and guide Salesforce developers, review pull requests, and oversee feature implementation.
- Stay current with Salesforce releases and best practices and apply them to existing and future work.
- Work with DevOps team to ensure the continuous delivery of software via the CI/CD process.
- Other duties, as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience is required.
- 3-5 years of Salesforce architect experience and Salesforce development and integration experience
- Strong knowledge of software development lifecycle and common practices (code reviews, SCRUM, etc.) is required.
- Experience with platform events, API integration, multi-threading, and transactional consistency is required.
- Experience leading teams in the analysis of complex problems, and the design and implementation of related solutions.
- Ability to understand business requests and offer both business and technical solutions to the requests.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills a must.
- Salesforce architect certification is a plus.
- Hands on experience in Salesforce, APEX, custom UI development and integrating APIs with Salesforce is a must.
- Keeps up to date with market trends and other changes in technology.
Generous benefits package and is committed to creating an interesting, collegial, and supportive work environment:
- Medical, dental and vision plans for employees and their families
- Generous employer contribution to employee retirement savings account
- Ample paid time off and holidays, summer Fridays
- Flexible hybrid remote/in-person scheduling for most roles
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning web-based training along with other career development opportunities
- Work-life balance initiatives
- One-time $500 Home Office Allowance
- Gym/Wellness Allowance of up to $300 each calendar year
Compensation Range for this position
(Exact compensation offer may vary based on the candidate's job-related skills and work experience.)
Interested candidates, please apply online with a detailed resume and contact information.