|Date Posted||April 22, 2021|
Role: Salesforce Cloud Admin
Duration: 6-9 months
- Certifications in either Service Cloud or Community Cloud would be a huge plus
- The Salesforce Experience Cloud Specialist will work closely with the Senior Salesforce Administrator and other internal stakeholders throughout the SDLC to create positive and trustable experiences on top of our extensive Salesforce instance.
- This Admin will serve as consultant, analyst, and developer to sales, operations, and product teams.
- This role will gain an expert-level knowledge of our client’s business functionality, and use that knowledge to bring a fully branded, cutting edge implementation of the Salesforce Experience Cloud from whiteboard through ultimate rollout.
- Growth in the Salesforce ecosystem, as well as the various support systems that integrate with our org, is guaranteed at this fast-paced fintech.
This Salesforce professional will interact with our client’s staff, customers, and partners in these upstream activities:
- Strategic Product Design Sessions
- Partnership Conceptualization Meetings
- Integration Planning and Migration Efforts
- Marketing, Sales, and Customer Roundtable Discussions
- Tier 2 Support Key Responsibilities.
- The Specialist will assist on various projects related to Experience Cloud, Service Cloud, Platform automation, and potentially more.
- Be prepared to design and build Salesforce automation throughout the customer service and self-service experience for external and internal users.