|Published||January 20, 2023|
* Primary responsibility is architecting and designing solutions for the Salesforce Commerce, Sales/Service Cloud, and Marketing Cloud platforms.
* Define and own formal and informal Salesforce Architecture frameworks
* Analyze business proposals and plans, and to identify the applicable architectural solution to address business problems at hand, bearing in mind the aspects of cost and risk management.
* Perform technical assessments, based on criteria including cost, security, vendor fit, alignment to objectives, reliability, and scalability.
* Perform solution design of third-party integrations into the Salesforce cloud ecosystem.
* Must be able to interchangeably communicate in both a technical and business focus.
* Research and recommend architecture plans for future services and IT core Applications & Platform implementations.
* Evaluate new technologies that increase productivity and reduce complexity.
* Create and own all architectural artifacts including approach, architecture, analyses, integration and blue print of data and process map.
* Lead IT Salesforce Cloud architecture in the areas inclusive of end-user services, infrastructure solutions, cloud technologies, software development, cyber security, and data analytics.
* Lead the integration domain, and the promotion of systems and application practices to allow for more effective systems integration.
* Responsible for the design, customization, and implementation of robust, secure, scalable systems across n-tier platforms.
* Help set the product direction and be responsible for evaluating and incorporating emerging standards and new technologies.
* Make meaningful contributions both in design and implementation.
* Support current state architecture and evaluate roadmaps for opportunity to improve processes including cloud strategy, DevOps, and technical delivery excellence.
* Evaluate architecture needs and gaps, buy versus build evaluations, prototype/pilot, and present compelling solutions.
* Work with the lines of business, support staff, and technology areas, to design a technical structure based on the existing standards and processes and meets the strategic needs of the business and integrates with other business and IT Processes.
* Exercises independent judgment in methods, techniques, and can communicate effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders from both IT and business units.
* Consolidate multiple product offerings into a single cohesive platform
* Define optimal application architecture strategy for migration to the cloud
* Integrate Security best practices into SDLC/AGILE/SCRUM
* Technical leadership of the architects and senior engineers
Required Skills and Experience
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or related field
* 8+ Years of software engineering, with 3+ years in architect role
* Working Experience with Salesforce Cloud platforms - ideal candidate will have Commerce Cloud, Marketing Cloud, and Sales/Service cloud experience (candidate should have experience in at least 2 of the 3 mentioned Salesforce clouds)
* Experience in one or more development technology stacks such as:
* Microsoft stack including C#, ASP.Net, Entity Framework, MVC, SQL Server
* Experience with hybrid mobile app frameworks like React Native
* Experience in a modern software development environment that is Agile, and incorporates CI/CD and DevOps
* Ability to sell solutions through thoughtful analysis
* Certifications in Salesforce Cloud solutions preferred