|Date Posted||June 9, 2021|
CSS Tec is currently seeking a Salesforce Business Analyst (with Demandware, Commerce Cloud, or Cloudcraze)
IT Business Analyst – Salesforce eCommerce and Sales Operations focus
Client will be forming a Business Analysis Community of Practice to support improved business engagement through the application of Business Analysis best practices and Enterprise Architecture driven solution design. The role of Business Analyst will be included in the Business Analysis Community of Practice.
As a Business Analyst , you will act as a liaison among stakeholders to understand the capabilities required to meet organizational goals and objectives, to document these requirements in a way that can be easily leveraged for solution design, build, and operation, and to ensure that the solution ultimately meets the requirements.
The majority of our Business Analysts will be functionally aligned. This hire is specifically for expertise in the eCommerce and Sales Operations space of Salesforce.
As we are just forming a Business Analysis Community of Practice, we are looking for an experienced candidate who can contribute to project related needs while also helping to develop our Business Analysis standards and processes.
- Partners with business requesters and IT business partners to identify and scope high level needs in support of project initiation and business case / scorecard development
- Partners with Solution Architects to develop cost / risk analyses for IT solution design concepts
- Provides guidance to business SMEs on project governance processes
- Partners with Project Managers and Product Owners to define the requirements elicitation and documentation plan for approved projects
- Leads the development of detailed Business Requirements Documents (BRDs) and system Non-Functional Requirements (NFRs) for approved projects including:
- Facilitating requirements elicitation sessions with the user community
- Developing and documenting use cases, etc. to demonstrate requirements
- determining overall priorities for all requirements
- Communicates functional and non-functional requirements to the solution architect
- Partners with solution architect to ensure initial alignment between business requirements and IT solution design concepts, including supporting feasibility studies as appropriate
- Partners with Testing Analysts to ensure test plans are developed and executed in alignment with internal standards and external compliance requirements
- Ensures User Acceptance and Functional Testing is complete and confirms test results meet documented business needs
- Partners with the User Experience and Transition Communities of Practice to ensure training plans and materials support overall business requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in business, IT, or a related discipline
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a Business Analyst role
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working with fundamental concepts related to sales and marketing operations and finished goods distribution with demonstrated understanding of how CRM applications support these activities (e.g. Configure/Price/Quote, Order-To-Cash, consignment models, third-party logistics, etc.)
- Experience supporting business and IT governance processes
- Experience w ith Salesforce.com application specifically Commerce; Sales and Service Clouds are additive
- Experience working with:
- Business Analysis Methods, Tools and Techniques, particularly those contained in the IIBA Business Analysis Book of Knowledge (BABOK) – e.g. business cases, use cases, modeling (UML, BPMN, etc.), risk analysis, etc.
- Computer system validation and software quality assurance methodologies
- Testing methodologies and supporting systems, e.g. HPALMe
- SDLC processes and methodologies
- Training plan methodologies
- Ability to:
- Think analytically and solve complex problems, including understanding of how a change to a component affects the system as a whole
- Quickly build trusting relationships
- Effectively collaborate with both business and technical Associates
- Facilitate meetings/group interactions and negotiate outcomes, including effectively resolving conflict
- Adjust style based on the needs of the situation
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in English
- CCBA or CBAP certification
- Familiar with ERP applications (Oracle JD Edwards Enterprise One)