|Date Posted||September 11, 2021|
Are you a builder? A problem solver? An experimenter? We're on the lookout for experienced tech professionals looking to cross-train into Salesforce. If you're interested in training in one of the top rated jobs in the US, keep reading…
At Revolent, we will build upon your existing skills working on commerce platforms and will pay you to train to become a Salesforce Commerce Cloud Developer. Through our Trailhead Authorized Training Program, you'll learn from expert Salesforce instructors and be given the chance to apply your skills in real world situations. This includes three paid Salesforce certifications as well as consultancy skills coaching.
Once trained, you'll become a Revolent Consultant and have the opportunity to work as a Salesforce Commerce Cloud Developer with our client, one of the largest digital consulting companies in the world.
You'll work closely with product owners and cross-functional teams to design, engineer, and deliver elegant solutions that solve key business requirements. You'll also drive innovation in your team and deliver new B2C and B2B commerce capabilities for business users in your organization.
This Revolent careers program is a two year journey. During it, we'll invest heavily in your training and development, all while you are paid to work with our clients to build out your skills and ensure you gain that all-important commercial experience. This includes the provision of personalized career coaching and support to earn further certifications through us.
After the two years with us, you'll have a number of options open to you. Continue your journey with Revolent, transfer to the client's in house team or build your own future in Salesforce using the lucrative skillset and work experience you've gained.
Who we're looking for
We're looking for people with at least one year of experience as a coder with a background in React or Java. Additionally, you'll have worked on at least one commerce platform, such as BigCommerce, Magento, Volusion, Salesforce Commerce Cloud, WooCommerce, Shift4Shop, Shopify, Kibo, Pretashop, or Squarespace.
In addition to being an excellent communicator, as this is key for this role, you will need to be:
- Passionate about technology and starting your career in Salesforce
- Able to commit to a minimum of two years' working with Revolent, post-training
- Willing to travel as required by the client throughout the US (Post-COVID travel is estimated up to 50% of the time)
- Available to start training in September 2021
This role is open to candidates across the US, but your ideal location would be Atlanta, Houston, Chicago, Denver, or similar regions close by.
As part of our two-year training program, we offer a competitive salary and the opportunity to gain experience working with our market leading clients.
You will also receive:
- Comprehensive, fully funded, paid training as a Salesforce Developer
- Funded Salesforce Administration Certification
- Funded Salesforce Platform Developer 1 Certification
- Funded nCino 310 commercial banking certification
- Extensive consultancy skills training
- Support to gain further certifications during your journey with us
- A professional development plan tailored to your career goals
- Access to mentoring and support programs and networking opportunities
- Charity experience with Revols for Good: voluntary opportunities to work with our charity partners
- Comprehensive benefits including; Medical, Dental & Vision, 401K
More about Revolent
We're experts at creating incredible Salesforce talent. We recruit, cross-train, and place skilled tech professionals with our world-class clients, while creating a more diverse workforce across the cloud sector.
Our Revols are the most important part of our business, which is why we invest so heavily in their professional development, to launch their career in Salesforce. It's also why our first-time certification pass rate is so high.
As a Trailhead Authorized Training Provider, we're also committed to giving back to the ecosystem we believe in. We support a diverse range of causes all around the world, allowing our Revols to gain extra experience by helping charities who need them the most.
We're on an unstoppable journey of growth and are constantly on the lookout for people who want to go beyond and change their career for the better.