|Published||August 19, 2022|
Experis, a ManpowerGroup company has an exciting contract opportunity for Salesforce CRM Analytics Engineer (Onsite position). This position is a 12-month contract for one of our key clients, A purpose-led organization that is building a meaningful future through innovation, technology, and collective knowledge.
Position: Salesforce CRM Analytics Engineer
Location: Westlake, Texas
Duration: 12+ Months
- The Expertise and Skills You Bring Bachelor is in computer science or related major with 4+ years of extensive expertise in understanding and crafting using Einstein Analytics
- Proven experience with Tableau CRM/Einstein discovery certification is preferred Serve as solution consultant required to perform hands-on delivery of Einstein Analytics reports and dashboards.
- Experience with analyzing and visualizing large volumes of data using CRM Analytics (Tableau CRM).
- Experience with crafting and managing dataflows/recipes Experience with setting up Apps, Sharing, and Security predicates.
- Experience with building/maintaining dashboards and working with bindings, connect data sources etc.
- Experience with Application build and deploy using Continuous Integration/ Deployment (CI/CD) tools - Jenkins and Salesforce DX.
- Experience in using efficient methodologies (e.g., Agile) and driving development platforms Knowledgeable in standard functions/ modules of Salesforce.com: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Financial Services Cloud Solid grasp of Salesforce design principles, technically scalable data modeling, Governor limits, Force.com development standard methodologies
- The team has a mix of Salesforce, Front End Web, API Developers and Data Engineers on each team.
- This resource will support Salesforce applications for PI and is responsible for everything Salesforce Analytics; handles CRM dashboards, analytics dashboard, and Salesforce web application.
- The application is built on Salesforce platform and uses Sales console, service console, financial service cloud (FSC), Tableau CRM.
Must Have Skills:
Tableau CRM experience a must (will be building TCRM dashboards and reports) Salesforce Einstein Analytics a must Salesforce CRM analytics App is build on Salesforce platform and uses Sales console, Service console, Financial Service cloud (FSC) and Tableau CRM.