|Date Posted||April 17, 2021|
Salesforce Designer/Salesforce System Analyst
· Must COMMIT to join as a permanent employee (W2 only with excellent Benefits) AFTER 6 MONTHS
· Candidates must relocate to MD after C ovid restrictions are lifted.
Viva Tek is seeking the service of a Salesforce Designer / Salesforce System Analyst for a project in Rockville, MD.
Ideal candidate will be someone with 3-8 years of Proven experience in Designing Salesforce Systems as an SF analyst.
Responsibilities and requirements:
· Analyze Business Requirements and help develop optimal Solu
tions for Salesforce based Implementation.
· Create Solution Design documents covering aspects of Data Modeling, Interface Changes, Sequence Diagrams showing interactions between various systems, Assumptions and Derived requirements for various systems involved in the solution.
· Create Test Plan / Scripts and Perform Systems Integration Testing
· Employ subject matter expertise in the customization and optimization of the SFDC platform to
· conduct the application design and maintenance necessary to increase operational efficiency and meet new requirements.
· Candidate must have exposure to Sales Cloud, Force.com App Builder and Service Cloud concepts
· Design Triggers and Lightning Components, LWC, APEX Classes, Controller Classes, Visual Force Pages, App Exchange Packages and Custom Applications, Sandbox data loading and Web Services implementation
· Design database queries using SOQL and SOSL to efficiently access underlying databases on the platform.
· Design, and configure a range of Dashboards and Custom Reports for different user profiles to meet the evolving needs of the organization.
· Bachelor’s degree.
· 3 – 8 Years Salesforce experience
Send WORD format resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Viva Tek is committed to providing its employees Healthcare Benefits, IRA plan with Match and excellent workplace satisfaction.