|Location||San Jose, CA|
|Date Posted||April 17, 2021|
Bloom Energy is the leading force in transforming the way energy is generated and delivered. We are driving toward the parallel goals of growing a dynamic and forward-thinking company while creating a positive impact on our environment. Our mission is to make clean, reliable energy affordable globally. Our company is filled with smart and innovative thinkers and doers, and we never stop striving to improve our technology, to expand and improve our company performance, and to develop and support the many talented employees that serve our mission!
We are looking for a Salesforce Developer to join our team in one of today’s most exciting technologies. This role will report to Sr. Manager - IT Business Applications Service and Installation and based in San Jose, California.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Technical owner of the following applications, in support of functional business owners: Sales,Service & Field Service Lightning.
- Lead technical requirements gathering sessions, design and document requirements.
- Design solutions using Force.com API, APEX, Visual Force and other tools that extend the product, manage the execution of test plans and ensuring a quality solution is delivered.
- Understand internal business operations of CIG/Field Service in order to develop/enhance solutions that optimize business processes and facilitate decision making.
- Understands value of cloud-based solutions, serve as a technical expert, and share your unique perspectives based on a combination of industry best practices, technical knowledge, past experience, and personal research.
- Analyze, configure, develop, and support Salesforce.com applications, and other cloud applications, to meet the day-to-day needs of the business.
- Develop integration interfaces and logic and follow agile methodology for application release & test phases. Perform technical transition/handover once project(s) are completed.
- Develop and deliver training as new features/applications are rolled out.
- Balances design of new tools and capabilities with required support and overhead (SDLC management).
Skills and Experience:
- At least 5 years of experience with the majority of the following areas: Sales/Service Cloud, Field Service, Community portal, Salesforce platform, Integrations, Workflows, Escalations, Data analysis, Data migrations/mapping/loading, Business/object modeling, User adoption/change management, User/system security, Mobile/Tablet technologies, System configurations, Software development, Code migrations/deployments, Troubleshooting, Metrics dashboards and reporting, Project management, Offshore development model.
- Experience in Salesforce Lightning.
- Experience in an external client-facing role and/or internal role interacting directly with business leaders and teams
- Experience with complex SFDC Apex and Visual Force Page development
- Thorough understanding of SFDC governor limits and best practice guidelines.
- Completion of several Salesforce integration and extension projects in development and lead technical roles.
- Experience in designing and developing integrations from Force.com to upstream and downstream applications using Force.com API(s).
- Basic understanding of ERP systems (Oracle, SAP).
- Highly self-motivated with ability to direct your own work as well as others as needed.
- Excellent communication skills are required with the focus to support the sales team.
- Flexible and open to learning new technologies and its application to business.
About Bloom Energy:
At Bloom Energy, we strive toward a 100% renewable future. Our Energy Servers are adaptable to new and innovative fuels while already acting as a cleaner and far more resilient source of power than existing solutions. We see hydrogen as a significant game-changer in the world’s energy usage, and Bloom Energy fuel cells and electrolyzers will be the industry standard for clean, efficient, and reliable energy production. We anticipate being able to work in concert with other renewable energy technologies to create a comprehensive system that will change the way energy in the world is produced, stored, transmitted, and used. For more information visit: www.bloomenergy.com.
Bloom Energy is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. We are committed to compliance with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. All qualified applicants, will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability. Bloom Energy makes reasonable accommodations, consistent with applicable laws, for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant or employee with a disability, who can perform the essential job functions, unless undue hardship would result.