|Date Posted||June 3, 2021|
ccentCare, Inc. is a national post-acute healthcare provider with over 45 years of industry experience. We thrive on providing patient-centric care and a warm and personalized experience within our local communities.
Your Success is our Success. We strive to provide our new employees with a structured on-boarding process to help you become assimilated quickly, and cutting-edge tools to make your daily work easier and more efficient. We offer extensive training and a wide-array of opportunities for continued education and promotional opportunities.
Position Title: Business Systems Developer-Salesforce
Reports To: Senior Project Manager, Technology
Business Systems Developer - Salesforce is responsible for solution design, development, and administrative application support for our existing Salesforce applications. The Systems Developer will collaborate with multiple IT teams (Application Support, Service Desk, IT Infrastructure) to develop and administer current application. As the application grows from the current IT footprint to other corporate and operational functional areas, the Administrator will engage with area subject matter experts, business analysts, and the solution architect to determine the optimum solution design, then configure/develop accordingly.
- Provide day to day operational support and maintenance as well as Tier Level 3 support for Salesforce system during business hours and on-call as defined by schedule. Develop workarounds and permanent solutions to incidents in accordance with incident SLAs and the Salesforce release schedule.
- Administer the production instance of the Salesforce, including user administration, role hierarchy adjustments, and code deployment activities.
- Design, configure, and develop Standard/Custom Objects, Workflows and Approvals, Validation Rules, Lightning Components, Page Layouts, Dashboards/Reports, SOQL and SOSL, and custom Apex code including triggers, controller classes, and other custom Apex classes. Design and build solutions that will be used on multiple form factors, including desktop and mobile
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, standards, policies and procedures including, but not limited to the Compliance Program: Code of Conduct, HIPAA and Documentation Standards.
- Maintains a commitment to the values and mission of AccentCare.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by one’s supervisor or other manager related to the position/department.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Business or related field or equivalent work experience
- 5-7 years of overall systems development experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience as administrator and developer for Salesforce
- Experience developing and supporting Salesforce Lightning Experience
- Experience in Salesforce Health Cloud a plus
- Salesforce certifications (Developer, Administrator) a plus
- SOSL and SOQL knowledge and development experience
- Experience in both declarative and custom development, including Apex development.
- Experience in Salesforce administration (sandbox refreshing, data loading, user administration, role hierarchy administration, etc.)
- Experience working in an Agile, such as Agile Scrum or Kanban, or in a hybrid-Agile environment.
- Expertise in Salesforce Declarative and Custom development, including the Salesforce Lightning experience.
- Interested in proposing solutions through business analysis and conversations with subject matter experts
- Ability to work with diverse teams (clinical, service center operations, and IT) that directly or indirectly impacts business processes
- Effective internal and external collaboration with all levels
- Customer service focused, including the ability to create an atmosphere that encourages an open dialogue about the internal and external customer’s needs
- Ability to maintain composure in addressing stressful and/ challenging situations
- Excellent telephone, verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate with internal and external customers
- Detail-oriented, with excellent organization skills
- Knowledge and skills in the use of computers and software programs