|Date Posted||August 3, 2021|
This job is a direct job and it is Remote- they do require a person that can come into the office as needed for collaboration.
No relocation assistance
The Salesforce Developer is responsible for designing, defining architecture, development, testing and implementation of all email and SMS tactics in Salesforce Marketing Cloud. This role will involve taking business requirements from concept and development through testing-deployment-testing cycles. With an understanding of the capabilities and restrictions of the Salesforce platform, you will collaborate with the planning of test strategies to execute email campaigns.
We have prospect campaigns, data quality, and automation updates. We also have some more data imports to support additional campaigns this year
- Serve as an Administrator and Developer for the Salesforce environment.
- Define, pull and QC audience lists.
- Load and configure email campaigns Into Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Responsible for the development of new and enhancements to SFMC executions based on business requirements, including design, development, implementation, and maintenance of email and SMS strategies.
- Develop on-going test-and-learn strategy for email and SMS channels inside SFMC.
- Understand user stories and build technical requirements from which to develop.
- Scope, design, configure, and develop custom journeys, audience segmentations, and testing models within Marketing Cloud platform.
- Manage data input for SFMC, identifying new data needs and ensuring stability and integrity of existing feeds.
- Measure CRM campaign performance against control groups.
- Perform regularly recurring audits to ensure the platform is running optimally.
- Remedy technical issues with timely fixes while developing more stable longer-term solutions.
- Assist in data input/export and the creation of reports.
- Document core system processes and related applications.
Additional Responsibilites That May Be Performed
- Stay up-to-date on the latest industry advancements, including opportunities to leverage AI to improve performance.
- Assist with reports.
- Self-manage and/or manage organizational and vendor partners to deliver on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Conduct meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.