|Date Posted||August 4, 2021|
Donan is a problem-solving playground where innovation and a "make people first" culture collide to make a business family.
Donan has the position for you! We are looking for a full-time Salesforce Developer in our corporate office located in Louisville, KY . Donan is a leader in the forensic investigation industry. We are looking for someone who will embody our values and Lead with Integrity, Respect and Care for All, be an Innovator in their field, be Driven to Achieve, and value Working Together.
The Salesforce Developer role will involve close interaction with the IT Team Lead Developer, business team members and other members of the development team and will demand a high level of design and coding to implement and deliver enhancements. There will be ample opportunities to quickly expand on your technical experience, with plenty of business exposure on high visibility deliverables. This role requires a strong foundation in Salesforce with SQL and web services experience.
The Salesforce Developer will provide technical expertise to enable solution architectures that comprehend and specify business, application, data and infrastructure designs. Ample opportunity to work with Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Service Cloud, Field Service Lightning, Lightning Design Framework, Communities, and Continuous Integration Tools. The ideal candidate for this role will possess a passion for technology and a desire to have exposure to and learn more about the business challenges.
The ideal candidate will have development experience utilizing Apex, Visualforce Pages and should understand the fundamentals of the Salesforce platform and basic administration. Develops, tests and supports Salesforce applications to support business requirements. Follows approved life cycle methodologies and performs program coding and testing. Resolves technical support issues. Familiar with standard concepts, practices and procedures for Salesforce development. Typically works under the direction of a senior resource.
Benefits and Perks :
- Remote Work within Assigned Region
- Compensatory Paid Time
- 401(k) Matching
- Profit Sharing Bonus (10% of Annual Salary)
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance Coverage
- HSA and HRA (Employer contributions)
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Company paid short-term and long-term disability
- All Equipment Provided (company vehicle, laptop, etc.)
- License and Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Applicants must have strong core Java skills gained in a business environment along with the following technical skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an Accredited Institution
- Proficiency with Agile Development Techniques
- Ability to clearly communicate with peers, business analysts, and subject matter experts
- Ability to function with new technologies
- 2+ years of experience in Salesforce Development including Custom Objects, Large Data Volumes, Performance Tuning, Apex, Triggers, Web Services, Visualforce and Migration Tools
- 3+ years of experience of the full software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- 2+ years of experience with development SQL, Web Services (REST and/or SOAP)
- An understanding of Object Oriented design methodologies
- Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic team-oriented environment.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong trouble shooting and problem-solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Salesforce Developer (Dev 401) Certification
- Salesforce Advanced Developer (Dev 501)
- Salesforce Administrator ( ADM 201) Certification a plus
- Knowledge and experience in some of the following technologies: Apex, Visualforce Pages, Visualforce Components, Triggers and SOQL.
- Experience with Metadata API is a plus
- Experience with any or all: iOS, Xamarin, and MVC 5 development
- Works in an office environment and uses a computer, telephone and other office equipment as needed to perform duties.
- Noise level in the work environment is typical of that of an office.
- Incumbent may encounter frequent interruptions throughout the workday.
- Regularly required to sit, talk, or hear; frequently required to use repetitive hand motion, handle or feel, and to stand, walk, reach, bend or lift up to 50 pounds.
Donan is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are an E-Verify participating employer.