|Date Posted||August 26, 2021|
#CB Cognizant has immediate opening for Senior Salesforce Developer. If your background meets the requirements and skills, and looking for an opportunity, is the ideal opportunity for you!
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Candidate should have over 8+ years of experience in Salesforce.
- Should be proficient in Salesforce Apex, Triggers, and Visual force pages.
- Should be proficient with Continuous Integration and tools like COPADO.
- Should be proficient with HLD and LLD and Design and Architecture of the Systems.
- Candidate should have good knowledge of SOAP, REST integrations.
- Should have certified in Salesforce Admin and Salesforce Developer and would be an advantage if Sales& Service Cloud are completed.
Must have Skills: Salesforce Apex, Triggers, Lightning, LWC
These are basic qualifications that the candidate must have in order to be considered for the posted position. This includes but is not limited to:
- Degree-specific requirements – High School, Bachelors, Masters, or Doctorate Degree, etc.
- Total of 8 + years of experience is required
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Aug 25 2021
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Applicants may be required to attend interviews in person or by video conference. In addition, candidates may be required to present their current state or government issued ID during each interview.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] with your request and contact information.