|Published||November 6, 2021|
Supports company’s Salesforce platform in development, design and maintenance of existing and future Salesforce applications. Overall Salesforce developers are responsible for developing apps that meet company objectives and provide scalable processes and solutions.
- Meeting with project managers to determine salesforce needs.
- Developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform.
- Designing, coding, and implementing Salesforce applications.
- Creating timelines and development goals.
- Testing the stability and functionality of the application.
- Troubleshooting and fixing bugs.
- Writing documents and providing technical training for Salesforce Staff.
- Maintaining the security and integrity of the application software.
- Minimum 5 years of Salesforce coding experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or software engineering.
- Previous work experience with application and software development.
- Experience developing customer-facing interfaces.
- Advanced knowledge of salesforce CRM platforms.
- Working knowledge of mavensMate or eclipse.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to problem solve high-level software and application issues.
- Ability to perform simple project management