|Location||Staten Island, NY|
|Date Posted||November 21, 2021|
Salesforce Developer needed for fast-growing and technology-driven healthcare company!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: James Thai
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $100,000 - $140,000 per year
A bit about us:
Headquartered in the beautiful city of Staten Island, NY, we are a fast-growing and technology-driven healthcare company optimizing patient insurance coverages. Our company was founded in 2012 and has experienced significant growth employing over 500+ individuals who are passionate about making our communities better for our people. Our mission is to collaborate with community-based providers to best serve the patients, providers, and doctors. We offer an amazing work culture, great work-life balance, and a progressive career path! Apply today and come check us out!
Title: Salesforce Developer
Location: Staten Island, NY
Requirements: Salesforce, Apex
Why join us?
- Competitive base salary: $100,000 - $140,000
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401 (K) with generous company match
- Generous Paid time off (PTO)
- Vacation, sick, and paid holidays
- Life Insurance coverage
- Translate functional requirements into technical design and develop robust solutions for each planned release
- Responsible for the detailed design of technical solutions, Proof-of-Concepts (POC), prototyping and documentation of the technical design
- Produce optimum code to meet design specifications using Apex, VisualForce, lightning components and other technologies
- Contribute to overall code quality by performing design and code reviews for fellow developers
- Perform basic and extended unit tests for releases (salesforce releases)
- Perform data migration tasks/data load and environment setup/management whenever applicable
- Help with triaging and fixing defects for the planned releases and production
- Perform advanced salesforce administration (Sandboxes management, Salesforce release and patches, User management, workflow and approval rules, Permission Sets etc.)
- Develop and implement procedures and techniques for versioning of software developed and for trackable promotion techniques through sandboxes to Production
- Mentor staff in development techniques and best practices to ensure smooth integration of current staff into the development process.
What You Need for this Position:
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.