|Published||October 1, 2023|
CreditAssociates, a very successful and rapidly growing consumer financial services company located near Highway 121 and the Dallas North Tollway in Plano Texas, seeks a Salesforce Developer to work on the next generation of our core technology. Our ideal candidate for this position is someone with 4 years or more of professional Salesforce development experience. This primarily includes Apex Classes, Triggers, Visual Force, Lightning Components and SOQL query language. A willingness and ability to learn our tech stack languages and systems is a must. We are a small dev team, so you will have ample opportunity to learn and develop your skills.
Applicants must be US Citizen or Green Card Holder (permanent resident)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Information Systems or similar
- Salesforce development capabilities
- Lightning Component development experience and an eye for good UI
- APEX Classes
- APEX Triggers
- Salesforce Flows
- Familiar with Git or any similar version control tool
- Good understanding of relational objects/databases and experience writing SOQL
- Understanding and coding to RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of concepts, practices, and procedures of software development
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Good problem-solving skills
- Experience developing scalable, enterprise-level applications
- Demonstrated ability to proactively manage tasks, projects, and issues
- Self-directed and self-motivated with a proven ability to get things done
- Demonstrated team player, as well as a collaborative problem solver
- Good written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work in an iterative prototyping environment with evolving specifications
Preferred Experience (2 to 3 years in each):
- Marketing Cloud
- Experience Cloud
- AWS or other cloud environments
- MySQL or other databases
- Python or other object-oriented scripting languages
- Agile methodologies
Salesforce Certifications (Preferred):
- Platform Developer 1 / 2
- Administrator / Advanced Administrator
- Platform App Builder
- Marketing Cloud Developer
- Marketing Cloud Administrator
- Any Salesforce certification would be a plus point
- You are highly motivated and have a passion for creating and supporting great products.
- You continuously strive to improve the quality of your work.
- You have a willingness to learn, a can-do attitude and are motivated to succeed and grow.
- You pay attention to the details and make sure you have hit on all requirements for a task or project.
- You are comfortable talking with your co-workers and departmental customers alike.
- You have a positive attitude and eagerness to take on new responsibilities outside of your comfort zone.
- You like to ensure that the code written by you and the team is well tested, clean, and performs as expected.
- You can finish what you start.
- You like to openly communicate, be willing to listen to peers and give and receive continuous feedback.
- Participate in all team activities - project planning, project execution, maintenance, and support
- Provide end-to-end application development from UI/UX, algorithms and code, all the way to testing
- Write "clean", well designed, reusable code
- Identify, prioritize, and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
- Excellent benefits, including Medical, Dental, Vision and company paid Life Insurance
- Generous 401k plan with aggressive company match
- Convenient location near Legacy West
- Relaxed yet fast-paced work environment
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 - $115,000.00 per year
Work authorization: United States (Required)
Visa Sponsorship: Not providing sponsorship for this job.