|February 9, 2024
|San Diego, CA
ANNUAL SALARY RANGE : 63k-130k
LendSure Mortgage Corp is looking for a Salesforce Developer. Preferred on site San Diego, CA or Kennesaw GA office. Remote candidates will be considered.
LendSure Mortgage Corp. is a fast-growing Wholesale Lender offering Non-QM loan solutions. LendSure helps mortgage originators grow their business by offering loan solutions to borrowers who do not fall into conforming guidelines. At LendSure Mortgage Corp., we have created an environment where high-energy professionals can learn, excel, grow, and feel great about their contributions to our success.
LendSure is committed to attracting and retaining top talent throughout the United States and offers competitive salary, benefits, and opportunities to grow within the company.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Salesforce Developer / Admin will lead the ongoing development of our Salesforce environment. The candidate will demonstrate proficiency in Sales Cloud development and troubleshooting issues, while collaborating with technical and functional team members to develop firm best practices and database solutions.
Reporting directly to the Director of IT as a member of the IT department, the Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for execution on day-to-day configuration, set-up and support, maintenance, training and improvement of our Sales Cloud platform. This role will work closely with technical and business leaders, organization units, and subject matter experts to identify, develop and deploy best practices.
- Partner with IT functional, business, and infrastructure leaders to establish lifecycle governance of technology in conjunction with application roadmap.
- Provide expertise in Sales Cloud set-up and transition business processes requirements into technical implementation.
- Lead discovery, requirements gathering sessions and manage technical design, authoring design artefacts, logical architecture, and integration design for the platform initiative.
- Create solutions and provide governance and best practices/standards supporting the Salesforce platform adoption and full application lifecycle (design, development, change control, UAT, deployment and support).
- Design detailed processes and document detailed technical solutions and analysis aligned with business objectives and review functional design.
- Prototype, troubleshoot, identify dependencies and issues, and outlining mitigation plan against any risk for all Salesforce rollouts. Manage the technical delivery of integrations and custom extensions.
- Provide support across systems and related integrations native to the Salesforce ecosystem.
- Fundamental knowledge of Agile and Waterfall delivery models and understand the importance of SDLC and SFDC development best practices.
- Responsible for developing in Apex, Lightning Web Components, and other technologies to build customized solutions. Technical leadership, setting best practices including integration and application development, deployment, testing (unit and systems), and iterative refinement
- Administrator must be current on Salesforce releases, new features, product roadmaps and applications available from 3rd parties on the Salesforce AppExchange.
- Administrator must have exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written, as well as excellent listening skills, as this role requires business analysis duties via heavy interaction& collaboration with front office sales staff as well as users from other areas.
- Ability to work well under pressure is essential. Self-motivated, team player that takes initiative and enjoys the challenge of solving complex business problems.
- Extensive knowledge of data integration tools and experience integrating Salesforce with different business systems.
- Deep experience of integrating Salesforce with other enterprise systems and with data migrations from third party systems to Salesforce.
- Strong understanding of environment management, release management, code versioning best practices, and deployment methodologies required
- Experienced in SFDC development using Visualforce Pages and Components, Apex Classes, Custom Controllers and Controller extensions, SOQL, SOSL, MVC architecture and Force.com IDE
- Development using Visualforce Pages and Components, Apex Classes, Custom Controllers and Controller extensions, SOQL, SOSL, MVC architecture and Force.com IDE.
- Proficient in implementation and customization of Salesforce using Apex (Classes, Controllers and Triggers), Apex Scheduler, Batch Apex, Apex Web Service, Visualforce Pages, Custom Tabs, Custom Objects, Analytic Snapshots and Dashboards.
- Solid experience with implementing Continuous Integration (CI).
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field, along with 3+ years of Mortgage or Financial Industry environments.
- Minimum of 3 years mortgage experience.
- Solid IT experience - understanding of application development, infrastructure, operations and support knowledge.
- Able to clearly communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- In depth knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience with Service Delivery, Asset Management, Systems Administration, and Information Security.
- Ability to schedule and communicate technical needs to third parties.
Since our founding, LendSure has achieved significant success, growing the organization from a concept to one with sales teams nation-wide and operational centers in California, Rhode Island, and Georgia. Our loan originations surpassed $100mm in our first 18 months.
LendSure's success is due to our innovation and a company culture based on service excellence, where employees are provided with the resources and support to help them grow and achieve greatness. LendSure is highly committed to attracting, developing and retaining top talent throughout the United States.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.