|Published||May 27, 2022|
Salesforce Lightning Developer-100% Remote-$130K
A Salesforce Partner seeks a Salesforce Lightning Developer to join their team! We're looking for someone who is an innovative self-starter and as passionate about technology as we are. As a Senior Developer, you'll play a vital role with our ongoing projects. We are looking for an individual that has worked in the consulting field before who is ready to get their hands dirty in coding.
Are you someone with a long-term vision at a company? We want you to grow with us so we promote from within. We let you steer your career, and steer clear of micro managing.
Sounds like something you're interested in?
Roles & Responsibilities
- Actively collaborate with teammates on design, development, and deployment of B2B Commerce
- Work on Community, Sales, Service, and Marketing Cloud Projects (and presales)
- Become an expert in your field of Salesforce B2B commerce projects
- Act as mentor to team members
- Can build Lighting Web Components from scratch
- Design, build, test and deploy SFDC customizations both in Lightning and Classic which will include Visualforce pages, Apex code, form layout changes, workflow triggers & alerts, validation rules, custom objects, formulas, automated email responses, etc.
- Operate as a consultant, actively participating in all the team/client meetings
- Assist users and stakeholders with analytics and report design and management
- Keep certifications current and always be learning about new platform features
- Experience working for a technology consulting firm is strongly preferred
- 3+ years of experience in Salesforce
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I
- Experience developing Lightning Web Components
- Ability to build Salesforce Community sites
- Both front-end and back-end web development