|Location||South Bend, Indiana|
|Date Posted||March 31, 2021|
- Leads InSight office in servicing users and administer changes/enhancements to InSight.
- Assists the InSight Sales Manager in driving sales growth of the bank, driving primary, deposit, and loan growth.
- Responsible for post-implementation designs and implements policies and procedures.
- Collaborates with the InSight Sales Manager on an ongoing basis to streamline workflow, increase adoption rates, improve quality and eliminate redundancy.
- Ensures system is and remains operationally effective by reviewing updates and coordinating their testing and release including the communication of system changes throughout the organization and providing training.
- Communicates and coordinates with other departments regarding technology and works with third party vendors to facilitate workflow and proper system integration.
- Leads, directs and supervises assigned staff and exercises the usual authority of a manager concerning staffing, performance appraisals, promotions, salary recommendations, and terminations.
- Responsible for the completion of all compliance training related to the position.
- Must understand all applicable laws and regulations that apply to the position and comply with the requirements.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Five (5) to seven (7) years of management experience preferred.
- Experience with the sales process of the bank preferred, needs to understand the voice of the customer in our various lines of business.
- Experience using Salesforce (or equivalent experience with another CRM).
- Experience with Salesforce (or equivalent experience with CRM) development and applications preferred.
- Effective project management, verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to adapt to change, work in unchartered waters and a desire to continuously learn and improve.
- Proficient in MS Office products (PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Ability to protect the confidentiality/privacy of others as appropriate, as well as of company documents and records.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to sit, stand and walk; use hands and fingers to operate keyboard and other office equipment; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stoop or kneel. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)