|Date Posted||August 30, 2021|
Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant
CGI is adding a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Specialist to our team. The core focus of this position is to manage multiple Salesforce Marketing Cloud implementations for our global Digital Marketing team. We are seeking candidates who possess a range of Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Marketing Strategy skills. This is an exciting opportunity to join a world-class IT company, for a permanent position providing high-end IT services to local enterprise clients.
FUTURE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Functions of the Job:
• Understand business requirements and propose the implementations utilizing best practices.
• Workshop and build customer journeys.
• Proficient with AMPScript and able to read and write basic SQL.
• Monitoring, integrate, and maintaining the platform
• Provide best practice in specialized processes such as Lead Management, Campaign Management, Lead
• Familiar with Marketing processes including Sales analysis, Market share analysis, Expense analysis, and financial analysis
• Manage relationships with stakeholders to achieve project goals
• Maintain collaborative relationships with external vendors to achieve project goals, where necessary.
• Participate in the evolution of team best practices, standards and policies
• Stay current with the periodic Salesforce releases and leverage the updates applicable.
• Be part of a fast-paced agile scrum team and participate in planning, documentation, execution, testing, and launch of projects.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE
Education: Bachelor's degree in related field is preferred.
Experience: Minimum three years of experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
• Staying up-to-date on Digital Marketing trends, knows how to direct clientele on marketing strategy
• Hands-on experience with Marketing Cloud
• Marketo/Pardot/Eloqua experience (Workflows, Landing Pages and Automation Programs)
• Strong digital marketing background
• Experience with Segmentation
• Experience with A/B testing
• Campaign analysis and reporting
• Scrum or Agile methodology experience
• Salesforce Marketing Consultant/Developer Certifications are preferred
• Demonstrate some understanding of AMPscript, SQL, HTML and CSS.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and SME
• Experience conducting/facilitating stakeholder workshops
• Client friendliness with the ability to build and maintain trusting and value-added client relationships
• Ability to work independently and in fast-paced environment with tight deadlines, with minimal supervision
• Client ownership/client engagement experience preferred
• Comfortable working within a defined budget and coordinating efforts with other teams
Est. Salary Range (Colorado Only): $95,300k-152,400k
*Disclaimer: In accordance with Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, effective January 1, 2021, a good faith hourly or base salary range must be posted for all positions where the work may be performed in the state of Colorado. Therefore, this good faith salary range will only apply where this described position will be performed in the state, and should not be considered the compensation range in other locations or for other positions.
At CGI we call our professionals "members" to reinforce that all who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGI's benefits include:
• Competitive base salaries
• Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category
• 401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
• Generous holidays, vacation, and sick leave plans
• Comprehensive insurance plans that include, among other benefits, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, out-of-county emergency coverage in all countries of employment;
• Back-up child care, Pet insurance, a Member Assistance Program, a 529 college savings program, a personal financial management tool, lifestyle management programs and more
Your future duties and responsibilities
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change-supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI's legal duty to furnish information.
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud