|Date Posted||September 14, 2021|
Location: Austin, TX
The Digital Messaging technology team is looking for a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer. This person will be an influential individual contributor with responsibility for critical outcomes analyzing complex business and systems requirements and providing technical solutions to meet system and user requirements.
What you are good at
- You'll be integrating with backend systems, publishers, and partner teams to ensure the platform provides needed functionality and service, while all focusing on the prime goal of modernizing the platform and achieving immensely higher scalability and availability.
- You'll be a core member of a scrum team that will include developers, QA/SDET engineers, product owners, architects, and other essential partner roles.
What you have
- 7+ years of robust experience as a software engineer the last 3 years with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, including Email, SMS and Push channels
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Specialist and Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant certifications preferred.
- Prior experience implementing full cycle projects SFMC is a plus.
- Experience working in a scrum team and delivering outcomes in an agile environment.
- Experience with Email Studio, Mobile Studio, Journey Builder, Content Builder, Audience Builder, Analytics Builder, and Automation studio.
- Skills with Amp scripting and Content Builder.
- Skills with HTML & CSS
- Knowledge of SFMC solutions to build availability, redundancy, throughput, speed, and security.
- Knowledge of Marketing Cloud Connector and integrating with other Salesforce Cloud types (e.g.: Sales and Service Cloud and with external systems. Knowledge of DMP and data integration is key.
- Will assist with creation of new campaigns, including data configuration, audience creation, and utilization of capabilities in the platform.
- Salesforce Development/Customizations (APEX, Visual Force) is a plus.
- Must be a team player, able to give and receive feedback, solve challenging problems, and assist others in their deliverables.
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com