|Published||January 19, 2023|
|Location||New York, NY|
Hire Digital is looking for a Salesforce Marketing Cloud project manager who will oversee work for a Fortune 100 consumer goods company. You will primarily be working with Salesforce Marketing Cloud’s email and CRM capabilities. As a project manager, you will be responsible for planning, initiating, implementing, and managing projects and overall client work in a fast-paced environment. We expect you to take ownership by facilitating communication, managing conflicts, managing timelines and budgets, demonstrating leadership skills, and developing subject matter expertise.
- Serve as the technical subject matter expert (SME) to evaluate, design, configure, and implement Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) solutions to enhance and improve email campaign delivery, experience, and results.
- Act as the project leader and primary contact in managing all project phases.
- Lead and manage a team of Salesforce experts, developers, and analysts.
- Use digital marketing best practices to implement and run successful email marketing campaigns.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients, providing strategy and insight.
- Understand client requirements and goals and translate them into plans, milestones, and timelines.
- Manage the day-to-day implementation and monitoring of the project, measuring and reporting on progress.
- Plan the project calendar and budget.
- Stay abreast of the latest technologies and processes in the MarTech industry in order to deliver the best client solutions.
- At least 8 years of experience as a project manager, with at least 1 year of experience working with enterprise email marketing software (Salesforce, Eloqua, and ActiveCampaign).
- At least 1 year of experience leading, planning, and implementing Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) platform capabilities to support the execution of email and customer relationship management (CRM) marketing campaigns.
- Experience leading a team of Salesforce marketing specialists, developers, and analysts.
- Experience working with marketing technology agencies, digital agencies, IT consultancies, and/or email marketing agencies.
- Experience with Agile project delivery methodology and tools.
- Proven record in handling and providing solutions for complex projects.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal and client relationship skills.
- Exceptional organizational and problem-solving skills, with strong attention to detail.
- Strong sense of ownership and pride in performance and its impact on the company’s success.
Powered by JazzHR