|Date Posted||June 1, 2021|
We are seeking a qualified Salesforce Project Manager for a fully remote contract opportunity. Please send your qualified resume directly to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] - candidates should have demonstrated experience in leading a Salesforce implementation.
Salesforce /CRM Project Manager
Summary: As part of a mission centric, locally delivered and nationally powered organization this role serves as the individual that will be responsible for keeping Salseforce development project plans and KPIs up to date, producing project dashboards and productivity reports for the portfolio of projects that will form the constituent ecosystem. Relentlessly pursuing cancer cures.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics, or related field of study; or equivalent education, training & experience
• 5 or more years of progressive experience as a project manager in large-scale systems development
• 3+ years of experience as a software development project manager (preferably working in the non-profit sector)
• 2+ years of experience with Salesforce clouds (e.g., Sales, Service, Einstein and NPSP) or other cloud-based systems
• Knowledge of Agile processes and principles and ability to manage projects using the Agile framework
• Experience with the Atlassian product suite (Jira, Confluence, Portfolio)
• Demonstrated competency in the execution and successful delivery of large-scale projects
- Leadership & Team Building
- Decision making & judgement
- problem solving
- communication (verbal & written)