|Date Posted||April 21, 2021|
UnitedHealth Group is a company that's on the rise. We're expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
We are EOHS, Enterprise Occupation Health and Safety team. We are set out to solve some of the complex problems of healthcare and we strive to keep our employees safe and healthy.
As part of our Salesforce scrum team, we are looking for a Quality Engineer to partner with business analysts, perform services like Functional Testing, Load Testing, Manual Testing, Unit Testing, Security Testing, and Deployment Testing. We are looking for someone who is tester at heart with an engineering mind. They reserve with personal rights to serve their service as a Quality Engineer or Quality Assurance.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Partner with Developers, System Analysts, Business Analysts, Delivery Owners, Product Owners, Business SMEs and Quality Engineers to develop a robust Systems Integration test plan in an DevOps agile development environment
- Responsible for developing test strategy, test scenarios, QA project plan, coordinating test data setup, environment readiness, test execution and issue resolution
- Responsible to System/Integration test REST APIs, User interface, Database, reporting, ETL / Batch application components
- Explore new software, tools and capabilities to automate System integration testing to supports continuous delivery / DevOps agenda
- Participate and provide input in system analysis, design walkthroughs and code reviews
- Come up with innovative ideas / suggestions to resolve complex systems integration issues / defects
- Present results to the project teams, Business/IT leaders to help with Go-No Go decisions
- Comply with standards of the software development life cycle, DevOps and continuous delivery process
- Meet or exceed all defined target test goals and milestone dates for the project in order to ensure its overall success
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of hands-on scripting/coding experience in any one of the below Java automation testing tools such as Spock, Groovy, Selenium, Junit, Cucumber or other similar tools which uses object-oriented programs
- 2+ years of experience writing Functional / Integration test plans and test cases for complex software application
- Experiencing testing should include Salesforce Security, Salesforce CRM ad-hoc, and Salesforce Load
- If you need to enter a work site for any reason, you will be required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener. When in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are required to wear a mask in common areas. In addition, employees must comply with any state and local masking orders
- 2+ years of experience in preparing test data for validating the development work
- 2+ years of hands-on testing experience in a Continuous Integration / Delivery / DevOps environment supporting weekly or daily production deployments
- 3+ years of Quality engineering testing experience in a web application environment Testing
- Experienced in writing scripts for performance testing, regression testing and security testing
- Exposure to incremental agile software development methodologies
- Prior experience in working closely with Developers and Architects in solving software defects
- Experience in creating and implementing testing methodologies, processes to solve testing problem in hand
- User Interfaces, backend database, Web services, APIs, Batch / ETL application components
Careers at UnitedHealth Group. We have modest goals: Improve the lives of others. Change the landscape of health care forever. Leave the world a better place than we found it. Such aspirations tend to attract a certain type of person. Crazy talented. Compassionate. Driven. To these select few, we offer the global reach, resources and can-do culture of a Fortune 7 company. We provide an environment where you're empowered to be your best. We encourage you to take risks. And we offer a world of rewards and benefits for performance. We believe the most important is the opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $79,700 to $142.600. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug – free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: salesforce, quality engineer, test, automation, Selenium, Cucumber, Telecommute, Remote, Work from Home