|February 12, 2024
What makes Cognizant unique?
Our strength is our people, and our ability to work together. We pride ourselves on the talent we are able to attract to our organization. We not only hire the best, but continuously strive to provide our associates with opportunities to work with innovative solutions and technologies, with premier clients across the globe. Our diverse backgrounds offer different perspectives and new ways of thinking. It encourages lively discussions, inspires thought leadership, and helps us build better solutions for our clients. We want someone who thrives in this setting and is inspired to craft meaningful solutions through true collaboration.
At Cognizant, we believe those who challenge the way they work today will lead the way tomorrow.
Join our Salesforce team today!!!
Salesforce Release Manager
- Experience in Salesforce/Copado /GitHub
- Implemented complex Salesforce DevOps architectures using industry standard commercial and open-source tools;
- Excellent knowledge and experience on CI/CD deployment.
- Excellent knowledge in code deployment version conflict resolution.
- Implementing scalable solutions including continuous delivery , optimization, monitoring, release management and support the end to end release process
- Ensure all Salesforce updates made seamlessly move from development through staging to production
- Experience in Continuous Integration tools (Git, Jenkins, Ant)
- Experience in Salesforce/Copado
Certification in Copado, PD1
Salary and Other Compensation:
Application will be accepted until 3/07/2024.
The annual salary for this position is between $50,000p.a - $130,000p.a depending on experience and other qualifications of the successful candidate.
This position is also eligible for Cognizant's discretionary annual incentive program, based on performance and subject to the terms of Cognizant's applicable plans.
Benefits: Cognizant offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements:
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Paid holidays plus Paid Time Off
- 401(k) plan and contributions
- Long-term/Short-term Disability
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Disclaimer: The salary, other compensation, and benefits information is accurate as of the date of this posting. Cognizant reserves the right to modify this information at any time, subject to applicable law.
Cognizant is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V. Cognizant is committed to ensuring that all current and prospective associates are afforded equal opportunities and treatment and a work environment free of harassment.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Proficiency Level *
SFDC Sharing and Visibility
Financial Service Cloud
SFDC Service Cloud
SFDC Sales Cloud
Proficiency Level *
* Proficiency Legends
The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.
The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.
The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.
The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.