|Published||January 24, 2023|
A career within Salesforce Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients leverage Salesforce technology to enhance their customer experiences, enable sustainable change, and drive results. We focus on understanding our client's challenges and developing custom solutions powered by Salesforce to transform their sales, service and marketing capabilities by exploring data and identifying trends, managing customer life cycles, strategically building and leveraging online communities, driving employee engagement and collaboration, and connecting directly with channel partners to share goals, objectives, and activities in a secure, branded location.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
* Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
* Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
* Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
* Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
* Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
* Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
* Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
* Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
* Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
* Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
4 year(s) of experience in a professional services organization, delivering Q2C, ERP, Revenue, Billing and/or salesforce.com solutions (Force.com platform.
Preferred Fields of Study:
Computer and Information Science, Management Information Systems
* Conga(Apttus) Billing Administrator
* Zuora Billing Consultant
* Zuora Revenue Analyst
* Salesforce Billing Specialist Superbadge
* Salesforce Advanced Billing Specialist Superbadge
* Revenue Cloud Accredited professional
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success working in the Quote-to-Cash domain with experience in at least two of the following domains:
* Quote & Order Management;
* Billing, Invoicing & Collections; and,
* Revenue Accounting and Automation.
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success working on projects from design through go-live on any of the following platforms in the Order to Cash domain:
* Salesforce Revenue Cloud; and,
* Rev Pro, Rev Stream or SAP RAR.
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader including:
* Leading business discussions with clients and guide them to make design choices;
* Possessing extensive understanding of transactional, recurring, consumption-based, subscription and project-based monetization models;
* Possessing in-depth understanding and experience of the upstream requirements in Quoting and ordering driven by ASC 606 revenue standards;
* Leveraging data migration considerations for a billing and revenue application;
* Possessing in-depth experience with Agile methodologies;
* Managing efforts with identifying and addressing client needs;
* Working seamlessly in a virtual environment to complete projects with team members based in various locations, domestically, and globally;
* Exhibiting proven ability to work with the Business Architect and/or Business Analyst to translate the customer requirements into a working solution;
* Producing deliverables within a diverse, fast paced environment, collaborate effectively across teams and juggle multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously; and,
* Possessing project management skills in relation to data management projects, including developing project plans, budgets, and deliverables schedules;
* Being creative thinking, have individual initiative, and have flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks;
* Researching and analyzing pertinent client, industry, and technical matters;
* Showcasing a desire to obtain Salesforce and deep industry sector(s) specialization over time; and,
* Possessing the ability to approach clients and team members in an organized and knowledgeable manner and to deliver clear requests for information.
At PwC, our work model includes three ways of working: virtual, in-person, and flex (a hybrid of in-person and virtual). Visit the following link to learn more: https://pwc.to/ways-we-work.
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: https://pwc.to/H-1B-Lottery-Policy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For positions in California, Colorado, New York City, Washington State, and Westchester County (NY), please visit the following link for pay range information: https://pwc.to/payrange-v1-advisoryseniorassociate 408872 408872WD