|Published||June 6, 2023|
|Location||San Antonio, TX|
Are you a creative thinker who loves to be on the cutting edge, solving problems though innovative technology solutions? Are you passionate about customer strategy, digital design, marketing, and platform development? Our Customer & Marketing Offering Portfolio integrates the differentiated customer and marketing businesses that support the mission-critical goals of federal, state and local government agencies, and higher education institutions. By joining our team, you will play a vital role in making an impact for our clients and the people they serve through our growth strategy, enhanced user experiences, and engagement through the entire lifecycle of customers' interactions with the public sector.
Work you'll do
- Manage all user story data
- Responsible for leading and driving the Salesforce Scrum Team
- Manage the scrum team and delivery of sprint track open items and address issues and concerns with client and vendor teams
- Will work with USI team on user stories, development, and technical design
- Understand business processes to make the wholistic design with salesforce solution in mind
- Work with UX team to create UX designs for salesforce
- Work with Technical team and architect to align technical approach
- Identify schedule/time/scope risks and propose mitigation plan
- Identify schedule/time/scope issues and propose issue resolution plan
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The GPS Human Services Transformation offering designs and implements large, complex systems development and transformation projects to Human Service agencies across federal, state, and local government agencies as well as higher education institutions. With end-users, customers, and workers at the center, we collaborate with our clients to deliver quality human services and work to support individuals in need. Some areas that we focus on include Children Services, Eligibility & Enrollment, Child Support Enforcement, and Labor & Workforce Development.
- Bachelor's degree
- Salesforce certifications preferred
- At least 3 years of experience organizing Scrum Teams both onshore and offshore
- Experience requirements gathering, providing requirements analysis, and design definition
- Experience writing user stories and capturing all technical requirements in user stories
- Highly technical resource that has prior experience serving in a hands-on technical capacity
- Client facing experience and willingness to be client facing
- Experience reviewing user stories and identify gaps and issues within the Salesforce Solutions
- Experience Spring Planning
- Expertise in Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Proven experience running Scrum Teams in an agile environment
- Salesforce Implementation experience
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
Deloitte's purpose is to make an impact that matters for our clients, our people, and in our communities. We are creating trust and confidence in a more equitable society. At Deloitte, purpose is synonymous with how we work every day. It defines who we are. We are focusing our collective efforts to advance sustainability, equity, and trust that come to life through our core commitments. Learn more about Deloitte's purpose, commitments, and impact.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.