|Published||May 12, 2022|
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. United by our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the brave pursuit of next, our 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the world combine experience across technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession to accelerate our clients’ businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value.
Our Salesforce COE team delivers large-scale, custom Salesforce implementations. Our engagements span across any Salesforce cloud product or solution, and often include multi-cloud implementations. As a Senior Solution Architect, you will lead consultative engagements with enterprise customers, partnering with key stakeholders to create compelling visions. You’ll execute and serve as a hands-on advisor to deliver customer ROI.
Our Salesforce COE values teamwork, quality work, innovation, and customer success. Our team is composed of people who are passionate about Salesforce, delivering on-time, exceeding expectations, and ensuring success for our clients. We are looking for those who share our passion and the desire to work with the best and brightest.
- Drive technical solutioning and execution for large scale projects
- Direct large-scale build and test efforts for our enterprise clients and agencies
- Accountable for full scale build efforts across multiple phases
- Lead large scale Proof of Concept projects end-to-end for enterprise size clients or agencies
- Facilitate strategic thinking for enterprise-wide architecture and roadmaps with our larger accounts
- Look for new techniques for analysis and design to incorporate into Publicis Sapient overall methodology
- Part of the internal Salesforce leadership team
- Define strategies to help the practice grow and scale
- Cultivate trusted relationships with clients; become a thought-leader for the client
- Use interpersonal skills, functional and/or technical knowledge, Salesforce product knowledge, industry experience, consulting experience, and knowledge of client’s business to deliver customer ROI
Your Skills & Experience:
- Mastery in custom cloud and cross-cloud solution architecture
- Specialty in a discipline or technology
- Certifications: Admin, Service and/or Sales Cloud, working toward Platform or specialty certifications such as Marketing Cloud, Commerce CloudProject
- Responsible for enterprise-wide multi-phase projects
- Responsible for setting strategy for multiple projects across a technology or discipline
- Thought leader; work to continually improve with new ideas, tactics, templates, etc.Coach and Mentor:
- Career management of a larger set of team members (up to 5-6 people)
- Accountable for success of a team including their utilization and key metrics
- Lead by example on project work (i.e.,teach new methodologies by including team during client workshops)
- Support business development efforts inscopingnew projects within a given account (demos, SOW reviews, client relationships)
- Responsible for growth within a given enterprise level account by identifying areas for continued work for that client
- Flexible vacation policy; time is not limited, allocated, or accrued
- 16 paid holidays throughout the year
- Generous parental leave and new parent transition program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Corporate gift matching program
- Training on Salesforce platform
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200.