|Date Posted||April 27, 2021|
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Description: *W2 Applicants Only - Cannot Support C2C*
You also will work closely with other members of the CRM CoE/Engagement, work with offshore salesforce operations and other dependent teams like web, middleware, customer care BAs and Fleet BAs/Delivery leads to close new enhancements while you are part of business segment projects.
You don’t need to be hands on with middleware but know enough to be able to design middleware aspects for salesforce.
This is a role for a strong salesforce service domain architect who is a voracious learner (both from business and technology perspective).
• 10-15+ years of experience in CRM with at least 5 years’ experience in Salesforce Service domain (including Field Service Lightening, Middleware (MuleSoft), Work Order Management, and Work Force Management) and salesforce certified professional.
• MuleSoft functional experience highly desirable
• Demonstrable track record of working at a “single” client/customer for at least 3+ years helping solve business needs. NOT someone who has been in support capacity.
• Superior written, verbal, listening and presentation skills
• A high energy, self-starter, self-manager who is also a team player and comes with knowledge of best practices and SDLC.
• Comfort and confidence reaching out and asking right questions.
• Ability to learn and quickly grasp new technologies and communicate their use and value.
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]