|Published||May 13, 2022|
Kelly Services is seeking a *SalesForce**/ ServiceMax Analyst* for one of our leading clients.
*** If this position may be interested to you, please email me back at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]](mailto:Soma.Patanaik@kellyit.com) (with your most up to date resume in word format) and advise the best time and number at which you can be reached ****
*Job Title: *SalesForce/ ServiceMax Analyst (IS Support Analyst)
*Location: *Redmond, WA, 98052 (ON SITE; hybrid currently= 3 in/2 out)
*Type: *W2 Contract (No C2C)
*Length: *12 months
*Pay Rate – *Open for discussion
* Experience with SalesForce/ServiceMax CRM system required
* Experience with Power BI or similar Business Intelligence system required
* Knowledge of User Interface Design for desktop and mobile platforms preferred
* Provides day-to-day support of ServiceMax/ SalesForce system with triage of issues, regression testing, instruction documentation updates, and training & update communications.
* Assists with backend Power BI dataset and dataflow support, maintaining refreshes, data integrity, and access rights for the desktop environment.
* Supports frontend Power BI Report updating, modification, and repairs.
* Communicates highly technical information to both technical and nontechnical personnel. Will aide in SAP and SalesForce Lightning system testing, documentation updates, and training in a development environment.
* This is an individual contributor role that requires the use of judgement in applying professional expertise and is expected to work independently with minimal supervision.
Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]](mailto:email@example.com)
Phone no- 425-866-6202
*You should know:* Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A Kelly recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.
By partnering with Kelly Technology, you’ll have direct connections to top companies around the globe—giving you the chance to put your tech skills to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative, and high-visibility projects. In a world where change is the only constant, our unparalleled connections and IT market expertise help you take your skills exactly where you want to go. We’re here to help you gain experience, keep learning, and move your career forward.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of [benefits](https://www.mykelly.us/us-mykelly/perks/)?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.